Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   「ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2019-2020 ~Promised Land~ A」on sale 8/26 (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124897)

Chris_Duvall 5th June 2020 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ (Post 3320849)
I had that problem a while ago, but after I got a new credit card I can use it again on mu-mo. Perhaps old secuirity Standard?

I guess that must be it. I had no issues with it back in 2018 when I ordered TROUBLE

mi|kshake 5th June 2020 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toniayu123 (Post 3320827)
Cover so gay, love it. Kinda tempted to buy the limited edition, but still waiting por PoM 2018 lol This concert was good, but I’m a bit reluctant to purchase concerts where Yochan is not on :laugh

Yes I really miss Yoshio and the band

Deep snow 5th June 2020 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KLJames (Post 3320791)
now i wonder how she handle the 'snowy kiss' fall scene since she only have scenes from one show.
both broadcast version show how hurt she was in that one minute..

I hope they include it as is.

it's astounding to see her keep performing despite such a shocking and certainly painful fall. she handled it really well by sticking in place until the bridge(?) of the song came up. such a consummate professional.

Sky High 5th June 2020 09:05 PM

So happy for this release :)

MKAyu 5th June 2020 11:36 PM

The YouTube preview looks amazing! With all the concerts up on YouTube thanks to corona virus some performances and visuals started to blend together. But this just looks incredible!

Katsuyuki012 6th June 2020 12:36 AM

Here we can see more of Song 4 u itself, as well as Fly High, Happening Here and evolution. :heart

Love the shot at 00:34. This is definitely one of my favourite CDLs! :heart

jbrat2219 6th June 2020 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MKAyu (Post 3320871)
The YouTube preview looks amazing! With all the concerts up on YouTube thanks to corona virus some performances and visuals started to blend together. But this just looks incredible!

I think it would be cool if they put up a curated setlist of her future concerts on YouTube for a few days as promotion.

Katsuyuki012 6th June 2020 06:15 AM

There will be two digests, one with commentary by ayu and her dancers and one without. They'll premiere in a few hours but here are the links, just in case any of you would like to set a reminder. :)

With commentary:

Without:

maxikot 6th June 2020 10:11 AM

For MIJ/MIT they also did 2CDs. Each live album had 11 songs, so maybe the first CD will have songs from CDL19-20 and the second could have polished audio from TROUBLE Tour 2020. That is, if they recorded the audio. It could also end up being Promised Land's main show and encore.

Katsuyuki012 6th June 2020 11:18 AM

They showed ayu's fall! They included an audience reaction and you could see ayu shake her head when she tried to get up. When she finally did manage to get up they also showed that, how she stumbled and how she made a painful expression afterwards. Great choice imo.

Evolution7/4 6th June 2020 11:21 AM

Looks like they kept the fall in! Even had an audience reaction moment lol

Katsuyuki012 6th June 2020 11:34 AM

I'm really curious to know what ayu said! The DVD seems to be great, I can't wait for it! :heart Obviously, her energy was lower there (especially towards the end) but we all know why and I still think it's a great concert.

Chris_Duvall 6th June 2020 11:38 AM

I‘m glad they even included the fan reaction. Great choice - and Ayu handled it really well!

Katsuyuki012 6th June 2020 11:42 AM

Actually showing her in pain really added to the performance, it makes it so raw. Plus we know it pretty much affected the rest of the show, especially during the encore so hiding it wouldn't be the best idea, I guess (and there isn't that much they could work with to make it look good). She's so strong.

I love this version of WARNING!

Deep snow 6th June 2020 12:01 PM

omg. not only did they include the fall scene, but they also zoom in on her face during the whole ordeal and the shocked reactions from dancers and some audience members. RIVETING CINEMA MY HEART :cry

Chris85 6th June 2020 12:39 PM

The arrangements and the choir are so good, but can barely stand that recurring cutesy voice and how she changes her voice to a very unnatural and uptight sounding one whenever she screams or singing something like "yeeeah!". I wish she just used her real voice. After that idol days video can't help noticing how fake her voice often is.

maxikot 6th June 2020 02:18 PM

Everything seems perfect, the editing, angles. And snowy kiss is breathtaking, I am so glad they showed her struggle with getting up and back on stage. It amplifies the performance so much.

adrtwb 6th June 2020 02:48 PM

I hope there will be a translated version! I want to know what ayu said :p

ulfy01 6th June 2020 03:04 PM

That was soooo good to watch. I'm bribing my wife to translate the whole thing tomorrow for me. :cool

rainbow_smile 6th June 2020 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ (Post 3320831)
(I don´t use it because credit card has better exchange rate though)

Off-topic, but PayPal lets you choose to convert the currency with your bank and pay in yen instead!