Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   TROUBLE TOUR 2020 A ~サイゴノトラブル~ III (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124725)

ExodusUK 2nd April 2020 12:05 AM

It would be a total troll if Ayu announced TROUBLED 2021 TOUR for next year.

hidekirby 2nd April 2020 12:50 AM

I would rather have her going on hiatus taking care of her health and her son than having the TROUBLE tour extended next year and still no new music. This tour will never eeeeeeend haha.

Chris85 2nd April 2020 02:29 AM

I can imagine her releasing coronavirus-inspired song at some point, other than that I don't expect any new material and of course Trouble tour will continue eventually despite all impossible odds.

MelKeigo 2nd April 2020 05:30 AM

I don't really know what to feel
I'd hope she could release something new and make use of it as a new concept for a different tour when this is all over, but I also hope she can rest and take care of herself...

Aderianu 2nd April 2020 09:11 AM

Better not to record music at the studio, after all "stay home" messages people will rip her apart if she go somewhere

dreamalley 2nd April 2020 09:13 PM

I hope she's using the downtime to rest and write some fresh material.

truehappiness 3rd April 2020 01:11 AM

I'd say it's unlikely she's doing new music but probably spending tons of time with her baby and cooking and doing all other kinds of motherly things.

280301 3rd April 2020 04:14 AM

I think that if we get another Ayu album in the next year or two, it could possibly be like an I am..., as we're currently going through a period of considerable reflection as a global society. Even more so as Ayu is a mother now - I'm sure she has a lot to convey about starting her own family. Her comments about becoming a mother following her announcement (i.e. her privileges in contrast to others) were insightful. She has a strong voice, I hope that she continues to share it with us.

For this reason also, I don't think that the next tour will be TROUBLE continued. I think she'll change the theme, as she has previously done in times of great struggle and change.

ExodusUK 3rd April 2020 03:32 PM

What if she cancels the tour and we don't hear anything again until late in the year when AYUMI HAMASAKI STARTING OVER COUNTDOWN LIVE 2020-2021 and Duty 20th Anniversary edition is announced as a soft reboot of her career/annual cycle.

KLJames 3rd April 2020 05:45 PM

look like avex already running out of ideas that can cover up all the canceled show.
instead the avex youtube limited free live streaming end at Mar 31, they now extended till Apr 30.
for Mar, they uploaded 107 show, they now reduce till 79 show, reason unknown.
>> https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...able_polymer=1

ExodusUK 3rd April 2020 06:35 PM

^ Does that mean they will remove 28 shows or only upload 79 shows in April?

pedronekoi 3rd April 2020 07:38 PM

I'm susprised that people are expecting her to record new songs while there's a mortal virus out there - which caused the tour to be canceled -, and not considering the fact that she's at home enjoying her NEWBORN after working non stop for more than 20 years... Alright.

Andrenekoi 3rd April 2020 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KLJames (Post 3317011)
look like avex already running out of ideas that can cover up all the canceled show.
instead the avex youtube limited free live streaming end at Mar 31, they now extended till Apr 30.
for Mar, they uploaded 107 show, they now reduce till 79 show, reason unknown.
>> https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...able_polymer=1

I love how you made it look like Avex just decided to cancel the concerts for no reason lol

KLJames 3rd April 2020 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExodusUK (Post 3317015)
^ Does that mean they will remove 28 shows or only upload 79 shows in April?

no.
they stop upload at the end of Mar at total 107,
then they removed 30 show at the beginning Apr without uploading new one,
then yday they upload 2 more new show,
so now is 79 in the playlist.

truehappiness 3rd April 2020 10:14 PM

I believe one of the disclaimers is that some things uploaded are subject to be taken off earlier than others. They probably are spreading out uploads more since it could go on for way longer than the period that they originally planned for.

Quote:

*Depending on the content, availability may end earlier than the time period stated above. Thank you for your understanding.

Bigtop 4th April 2020 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KLJames (Post 3317019)
no.
they stop upload at the end of Mar at total 107,
then they removed 30 show at the beginning Apr without uploading new one,
then yday they upload 2 more new show,
so now is 79 in the playlist.

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 3317020)
I believe one of the disclaimers is that some things uploaded are subject to be taken off earlier than others. They probably are spreading out uploads more since it could go on for way longer than the period that they originally planned for.

IIRC, most of the 30 removed are LDH videos (e.g. EXILE).

Chris85 4th April 2020 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigtop (Post 3317023)
IIRC, most of the 30 removed are LDH videos (e.g. EXILE).

They removed them before I decided to watch them :-(

Anna.L 11th April 2020 09:02 PM

i think she could be giving this corona virus hiatus to work on a new music
i have no doubt that ayu had even a small studio at home

Anna.L 11th April 2020 09:02 PM

even koda kumi was recording at home
this could be a chance of a new corona virus song, or even some mother-inspired song

pedronekoi 11th April 2020 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna.L (Post 3317475)
i think she could be giving this corona virus hiatus to work on a new music
i have no doubt that ayu had even a small studio at home

She has a baby to breastfeed.