Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   TROUBLE TOUR 2020 A ~サイゴノトラブル~ III (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124725)

//ABEST 11th April 2020 10:29 PM

she deserves her rest people :rolleyes

Aderianu 11th April 2020 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pedronekoi (Post 3317480)
She has a baby to breastfeed.

That didn't stop her from going on tour

koumori 11th April 2020 10:41 PM

Speculation is fine, guys. I didn't read that Anna L. was demanding new music from Ayu, only that she could be creating during the quarantine.

summerain 11th April 2020 10:56 PM

I didn't read it as a demand, it's a genuine question and we all are starving for new material for sure. But I thought it was important to note: writing songs during a quarantine isn't that easy. I'm in contact with a lot of artists from my city and they are reporting a lot of mental health issues and lack of inspiration due the uncertainty of these times.

Also, I guess doing a tour is less demanding in terms of time than making an album at home with a baby child. When she's touring, there are rehearsals in the beginning of it and sound check before every show, but she has the rest of the week (since she does only 2-3 shows per week) to take care of her and her child. Staying at home 24/7 with no possibility of going out is a different and stressful situation, even to the crazy rich ones lol

attractive nausea 11th April 2020 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pedronekoi (Post 3317480)
She has a baby to breastfeed.

Not all women breastfeed lol

In France actually many well known singers have released songs about the COVID-19 crisis, thanking health-care workers for their efforts. I can count at least 3 different songs related to the health crisis by french singers.

I think that this period + the birth of her son could be a huge source of inspiration for lyrics. But well, I've kinda lost hope to hear new music from her so I don't really expect anything.

truehappiness 11th April 2020 11:22 PM

If it was like 5-10 years ago, maybe it'd be likelier but at this point I think she mostly wants to get back on stage, do the TikTok stuff, and take care of her kid at the moment.

280301 12th April 2020 04:07 AM

...there's nothing wrong with 1) hoping Ayu spends time with her baby, and 2) hoping that she releases new music, or creates content for her fans (as she has with her Tik Tok). However, it is wrong to insinuate that Ayu cannot do both these things at once (feeds into the grand life narrative that women have to dedicate the entirety of their time to being a mother). I hope Ayu does simply what she wants to do now in these uncertain times, which is present alongside my hope that she does continue to create throughout the year - they're not incompatible, you can wish and hope for both.

adantatu2 13th April 2020 05:45 AM

She can do both things if she wants.

tokyoxjapanxfan 13th April 2020 10:17 AM

I’ve also kind of given up hoping for music. It’s kind of like, it’ll come when it comes.

ExodusUK 13th April 2020 01:09 PM

I think she's semi-retired in terms of creative work — now we can be grateful to witness the annual Evolution/SURREAL medley live for the next couple of decades.

njanjayrp 13th April 2020 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by attractive nausea (Post 3317490)
Not all women breastfeed lol

In France actually many well known singers have released songs about the COVID-19 crisis, thanking health-care workers for their efforts. I can count at least 3 different songs related to the health crisis by french singers.

I think that this period + the birth of her son could be a huge source of inspiration for lyrics. But well, I've kinda lost hope to hear new music from her so I don't really expect anything.

This is something that first needs a J-DRAMA and then you can expect Utada to do a theme song.

Ayu should stay away from singing about the pandemic. She's had enough bad publicity and the last thing she needs is for someone to say that she is milking the crisis for cash.

~angel*ayumi~ 13th April 2020 03:24 PM

She could make a charity single and donate to an organisation that helps parents while the schools are closed. (As she is a new mom)
That sure whould be some good publicity.

Chibi-Chan 13th April 2020 09:46 PM

After listening to the song Yoshiki did with will.i.am I hope I will never have to listen to something similar from Ayu. I'm not even sure if it's the thought that still counts here... But see (hear) for yourself, if you dare. :laugh
https://youtu.be/lz-DoaHi3zo

visionfactory 13th April 2020 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ (Post 3317615)
She could make a charity single and donate to an organisation that helps parents while the schools are closed. (As she is a new mom)
That sure whould be some good publicity.

She doesn't make public her donations, she is a pure soul :)

attractive nausea 13th April 2020 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njanjayrp (Post 3317610)
This is something that first needs a J-DRAMA and then you can expect Utada to do a theme song.

Ayu should stay away from singing about the pandemic. She's had enough bad publicity and the last thing she needs is for someone to say that she is milking the crisis for cash.

Oh yeah I didn't say that Ayu should sing about the pandemic, I was just saying that the pandemic doesn't refrain people from releasing music, some people are actually making songs about it lol

I don't think she'd outright sing about it anyway, but this period and the quarantine allows a lot of self-reflection time that can help creating lyrics. :P

njanjayrp 14th April 2020 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by attractive nausea (Post 3317642)
Oh yeah I didn't say that Ayu should sing about the pandemic, I was just saying that the pandemic doesn't refrain people from releasing music, some people are actually making songs about it lol

I don't think she'd outright sing about it anyway, but this period and the quarantine allows a lot of self-reflection time that can help creating lyrics. :P

Sure :D However I think that a) she is simply not happy with what she is coming up with b) she just isn't thinking about creating anything new, potentially as she doesn't want to over-saturate the fans and give sometime so that the negative publicity around her disappears so she could start fresh in a couple of years...

Anyways that song with Yoshiki is plain awful.

Aderianu 14th April 2020 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chibi-Chan (Post 3317635)
After listening to the song Yoshiki did with will.i.am I hope I will never have to listen to something similar from Ayu.

What? I like it. Message is nice, they made it at home

~angel*ayumi~ 17th April 2020 11:21 AM

All May Performances are cancelled too...

//ABEST 17th April 2020 11:31 AM

has anyone got their refunds already from the tickets? do they refund you automatically or do you need to request them to refund you? I have tickets to June 2nd and 3rd which might be postponed as well later

Aderianu 17th April 2020 02:01 PM

[Important] Information about self-restraint at concerts scheduled for May.

Previously, we have announced the postponement of the following 12 concerts due to the COVID-19 pandemic after lengthy discussions with related parties, prioritizing the safety of concert attendants.

February 29, 2020 (Sat): Aichi - Nagoya Congress Center Century Hall
March 1, 2020 (Sun): Aichi - Nagoya Congress Center Century Hall
March 19, 2020 (Thursday): Fukushima - Koriyama City Cultural Center
March 21, 2020 (Sat): Aomori - Aomori City Cultural Hall
March 30, 2020 (Monday): Okayama - Kurashiki City Auditorium
March 31, 2020 (Tue): Hiroshima - Hiroshima Bunka Gakuen HBG Hall
April 4, 2020 (Sat): Osaka - Festival Hall
April 5, 2020 (Sun): Osaka - Festival Hall
April 11, 2020 (Sat): Kyoto - ROHM Theatre Kyoto
April 12, 2020 (Sun): Kyoto - ROHM Theatre Kyoto
April 18th, 2020(Sat): The Kanazawa Theatre in Ishikawa
April 19th(Sun), 2020: The Toyama Aubade Hall in Toyama

As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to rage on and following the declaration of a state of emergency by the Japanese government in the whole entire Japan, we have decided to postpone the following concerts as well.

<Canceled performances>
May 2nd, 2020 (Sat): Gunma Beisia Culture Hall
May 3rd, 2020 (Sun): Gunma Beisia Culture Hall
May 9th, 2020 (Sat): Yamanashi YCC Prefectural Culture Hall
May 10th, 2020 (Sun): Yamanashi YCC Prefectural Culture Hall
May 13th, 2020 (Wed): Hyogo Kobe International House Kokusai Hall
May 14th, 2020 (Thu): Hyogo Kobe International House Kokusai Hall

We understand that many are living in constant fear and stress over the COVID-19 menace, not just in Japan but everywhere in the world.
Thus, we were looking forward to cheering you up in any way possible. However, after considering the current situation, we believe that it would be unwise to hold a concert at the moment and decided to postpone the concerts with great grief.
We apologize for making this announcement just before the concerts as we are keeping an eye on the situation that is changing daily.
We deeply regret the fact that we are disappointing our fans who were looking forward to these concerts, but we ask for your kindness and understanding during these circumstances.

The ticket you purchased will be required for a refund or entry to a rescheduled concert.
Please keep it in the meantime.

We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 epidemic situation and official statements from the federal and regional governments as well as other related parties, and update you regarding the concert scheduled for 2nd June (Tue) at Tokyo International Forum Hall A in Tokyo and the concerts beyond on the ayumi hamasaki Official Website and related online media.
With regard to the 18 concerts which have been postponed, we are doing our best to reschedule them.
Once a decision is made, we will announce the details of these rescheduled concerts and refunds on the ayumi hamasaki Official Website and related online media.

To everyone who always supports us.

ayumi hamasaki and the whole band hope they can provide some relief to your constant anxiety by standing by you emotionally.
We hope that the splendid time with you returns one day. Let us wait patiently for that day.
When you feel wobbly, please remember the song we sung together that you are not alone.

We sincerely look forward to the day when we see you again.

17th April, 2020 (Fri)
ayumi hamasaki, all performance members, and all staff members

https://avex.jp/ayu/news/detail.php?id=1082992