Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Ayu is now on Spotify (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123351)

js_surrealism 18th August 2018 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by summerain (Post 3282568)
When you have some free time, please put a good headset, listen to the last demo Ayu released and then play aeternal. The difference of sound quality between the demo and the final version is astounding!

not too sure about this but i suspect this might be because the finished song, which is meant to be sold to the public, is usually of a better quality than a demo, which is just used to give a rough idea of what the song might sound like.

Lilly 27th August 2018 01:46 PM

All the acapellas are now on Spotify

EndOfTheWorld 8th September 2018 05:46 AM

I keep forgetting to share this here.:tipsy

Itíll take more than Ayumi Hamasaki to help streaming services in Japan

truehappiness 6th July 2020 06:28 AM

Funny to mention but Taishaku did bring it up, the official account for Ayu was listening to Utada's Fantome, Hanataba wo Kimi ni specifically for some reason two days ago. You can see the 'friend/followed' activity when you follow the account on the PC app. Whoever updates for them must have forgotten to log out!

https://i.imgur.com/SzURQwc.png

rossbarney2003 23rd September 2020 12:21 AM

I'm losing hope that they'll ever fix the incorrect tracks being used on spotify. The two stand outs to me are the non-mixed versions of "Fly High" being used on Ayu Trance 2 and Ayu-mi-x II but I'm sure there are more. It just completely destroys the flow of the albums.

I've reported it multiple times to Spotify but it seems they can't do anything about it although I'm not sure why. I've even emailed Avex but with no response.

Any more ideas how the issue can be fixed?

ExodusUK 23rd September 2020 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rossbarney2003 (Post 3328366)
I'm losing hope that they'll ever fix the incorrect tracks being used on spotify. The two stand outs to me are the non-mixed versions of "Fly High" being used on Ayu Trance 2 and Ayu-mi-x II but I'm sure there are more. It just completely destroys the flow of the albums.

I've reported it multiple times to Spotify but it seems they can't do anything about it although I'm not sure why. I've even emailed Avex but with no response.

Any more ideas how the issue can be fixed?

It's up to Avex fix not Spotify — for all Spotify know, that's how the album/flow should be...

I wouldn't hope for Avex to fix it..this is the same company that somehow forgot to include the guitar track for M on A Complete.

rossbarney2003 23rd September 2020 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExodusUK (Post 3328368)
It's up to Avex fix not Spotify — for all Spotify know, that's how the album/flow should be...

I wouldn't hope for Avex to fix it..this is the same company that somehow forgot to include the guitar track for M on A Complete.

That missing guitar track was a mistake!? ������

Evolution7/4 23rd September 2020 08:06 AM

Right though! I need that Green CMJK remix in my life!

chocopockymaster 23rd September 2020 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rossbarney2003 (Post 3328369)

omg wait that was a mistake? I thought it was intentional?

koumori 23rd September 2020 04:43 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by chocopockymaster (Post 3328396)

A lot of fans consider it that, since it's not labelled as a new/alternative mix... and only the guitar track is different between the two versions. It's really weird.

Deep snow 23rd September 2020 04:58 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by chocopockymaster (Post 3328396)

Quote:

Originally Posted by koumori (Post 3328399)
A lot of fans consider it that, since it's not labelled as a new/alternative mix... and only the guitar track is different between the two versions. It's really weird.

it's kind of like the A BEST 2 version of Greatful days, right? the only difference is in the very beginning (longer percussion intro thing, idk what it's called). it's similar to the A BEST version of Boys & Girls, too, although in this case the difference is more noticeable.

it's weird if it were intentional without a specific label acknowledging the difference, so it could be a mastering mistake/sloppy proofing on her/avex's part.

rossbarney2003 26th September 2020 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deep snow (Post 3328400)
it's kind of like the A BEST 2 version of Greatful days, right? the only difference is in the very beginning (longer percussion intro thing, idk what it's called). it's similar to the A BEST version of Boys & Girls, too, although in this case the difference is more noticeable.

it's weird if it were intentional without a specific label acknowledging the difference, so it could be a mastering mistake/sloppy proofing on her/avex's part.

It's quite possible. Madonna's "Celebration" greatest hits album was riddled with errors. Random clicks/pops in tracks, intros cut off etc. I thought I just had a dodgy download until I bought the physical album and realised all versions were like that. It ruined the album for me 😪