Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [Official Message] Albums on PLAYBUTTON (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112600)

Minerva 14th March 2012 04:17 PM

I so have the butterfly clip from loveppears yay!!!
Finally got a closer look of it.

I love rainbow and five buttons.

ayuuk 14th March 2012 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OyTony (Post 2832485)
^
It's sold out.

It's also sold out at Amazon. I am glad I pre-ordered early, like when it was announced.

visionfactory 14th March 2012 06:13 PM

Damn, I just want Party Queen PLAYBUTTON :no

Bigtop 14th March 2012 06:17 PM

Limited quantities, that's why you should've act quickly... (tbh, I did not order them)

LacusClyne 15th March 2012 04:51 AM

Is it still available at yesasia, I saw that cdjapan don't have them...

Was wondering where to get them in Japan, I'll reach on 3rd April, or would it be sold out too...I don't feel like buying online when I get actually go to the store in a week time and buy in Japan directly, save the shipping cost

CHAS_AYU 15th March 2012 09:08 AM

Party Queen PLAYBUTTON is back to Amazon.jp, act quickly if you would like to get one.

visionfactory 16th March 2012 06:43 PM

^ Thanks! but I decided to buy NEXT LEVEL because the button is much prettier :3

ayuuk 16th March 2012 11:51 PM

^Yeah, NEXT LEVEL is really cool! I decided to cancel the Party Queen one.

truehappiness 17th March 2012 08:26 AM

http://i.imgur.com/eNhMj.jpg

From GUTS_RUSH's Twitter. They look so cute!

CHAS_AYU 17th March 2012 11:34 AM

^They are so cute, I wanna have them all.
By the way, who is GUTS_RUSH?

Aderianu 17th March 2012 02:38 PM

^ her manager

CHAS_AYU 17th March 2012 02:52 PM

^I see, thanks!
And I want to know when will the design of the Party Queen PLAYBUTTON be officially announced.

Pieces_of_SEVEN 17th March 2012 05:17 PM

Can someone buy me all the Playbuttons? I'll marry you. Trust me, I'm worth it. ;)

truehappiness 17th March 2012 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aderianu (Post 2835284)
^ her manager

Well, he's not really her manager, I think... he's sort of more like an equal to Max when it comes to avex? I think he's their CEO as well.

brener 18th March 2012 05:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 2835101)

ooh they look so pretty and small *--*

ayuuk 18th March 2012 03:45 PM

Taking a second look at all the PLAYBUTTONS. ;)

The Secret one is a horse, right? What does the GUILTY one symbolize?

Pieces_of_SEVEN 18th March 2012 05:00 PM

Getting harder to resist buying these...hm...

Didz-19 18th March 2012 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayuuk (Post 2836470)
Taking a second look at all the PLAYBUTTONS. ;)

The Secret one is a horse, right? What does the GUILTY one symbolize?

For GUILTY, it has a big "G".:P

Pieces_of_SEVEN 18th March 2012 07:16 PM

^^I thought it was just a leopard print?

Pieces_of_SEVEN 18th March 2012 07:38 PM

Um...why can't I find these on CDJ or amazon.co.jp? Are they really limited and sold out already?!?!??!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**** please tell me this isn't true. YA has them but I HATE YA because they're so expensive!

OyTony 18th March 2012 07:46 PM

^Amazon.jp ^^

ayuuk 18th March 2012 07:52 PM

^^LOL I was gonna post the link and OyTony was faster I guess. :)

Now it's so difficult to decide which one(s) to get... What are you guys getting, Pieces and OyTony?

Pieces_of_SEVEN 18th March 2012 07:53 PM

^^Do we know if they're, like, a limited print though? What exactly does the limited edition mean?

If I want to go and buy a few in a few months, will they be available? Ahhh I need to know.

And man, why are the older albums the same price as the newer ones? Not fair. A song for - NEXT LEVEL should be discounted, like 1800 yen. smh

ayuuk -- I want them ALL, and if I have to buy them all now, then I will...I was hoping to be able to buy like 5 now, 5 in a month, and 5 the following month...but if we think they won't be available, screw it, I'll buy them all now...lol

oytony-- THANKS for the link! not sure why I couldn't find them.

OyTony 18th March 2012 08:57 PM

@ayuuk
I will try and collect them all. They are so cute. *_*

@Pieces_of_SEVEN
A BEST and Party Queen are sold out at some shops so I will buy them first. =)

Pieces_of_SEVEN 18th March 2012 09:02 PM

^^Yeah I noticed that! I think PQ and BEST are sold out everywhere online...

ayuuk 18th March 2012 09:19 PM

^I ordered my Blu-ray box set from Amazon, and I seem to remember you also did the same, right? Are you able to combine orders?

I mean, I want the box set and PLAYBUTTONS shipped together, but I wasn't able to do it at Amazon. I emailed them, but their instruction says you only see "combine orders" when it's applicable. If you don't see "combine orders" that means you cannot combine them. How about you?

Pieces_of_SEVEN 18th March 2012 09:21 PM

^Possibly? Never done that so not sure, but if you email them they may be able to assist you. Better do it soon though, they will probably start to ship orders out soon.

Which playbuttons are you getting?

ayuuk 18th March 2012 09:26 PM

^So you are gonna order them separately (from the box set)?

Still deciding between LOVEppears, Duty, My Story, NEXT LEVEL @.@ What about you?

Pieces_of_SEVEN 18th March 2012 09:34 PM

^^I don't know! I'm kind of an all-or-nothing kind of guy. Ideally I want them all...and while I can afford them all right now, do I really want to throw away like ~$600 on something I already have? Plus the $200 that's about to come out of my account for the PQ Box set? Lol so idk, I'm undecided...

ayuuk 18th March 2012 09:39 PM

So you ordered all three versions of PQ plus the box set??

Yeah I wish the PLAYBUTTONS for older albums were cheaper...

Pieces_of_SEVEN 18th March 2012 09:52 PM

^^They should be! Such a rip off.

And no, I only ordered the blu ray box set. But if it turns out that the CD+2DVD that is in the box set is much different from the one that is sold regularly, I may have to get that.

And I'm gonna be looking everywhere for a nice, big Party Queen poster lol

ayuuk 18th March 2012 10:24 PM

^You get posters from Yahoo acution??

Pieces_of_SEVEN 18th March 2012 10:34 PM

^^I've never used that before. All the posters I own (and I own a lot), I've gotten from YA, CDJ, or eBay.

I'm open to using Yahoo Auctions though...it is simple to use?

ayuuk 19th March 2012 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foyuki (Post 2828932)

Wow where did you get the bigger size pictures? Do you have them for the rest 15 PLAYBUTTONS? :P

~angel*ayumi~ 19th March 2012 09:58 AM

YA has the PQ Playbutton in stock again *_*
But my refund from my cancled Livestyle book isnīt booked yet >< Think Iīll order it anyways and save the YA Credits from cancellation for the Ayupans^^

ohsixthirty 19th March 2012 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN (Post 2836754)
^^They should be! Such a rip off.

And no, I only ordered the blu ray box set. But if it turns out that the CD+2DVD that is in the box set is much different from the one that is sold regularly, I may have to get that.

And I'm gonna be looking everywhere for a nice, big Party Queen poster lol

what do you mean its different????

Heavenly 19th March 2012 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ohsixthirty (Post 2837220)
what do you mean its different????

There's NO difference ... :rolleyes

The first press version of CD+2DVD (not in the limited box) just has a transparent sleeve, bounding CDL DVD + Album case together.
The album is the same as the one in the box !

The only one that could be different, it's the regular version of the CD+2DVD, because it has the 3 discs in ONE case (so the DVD case for CDL isn't here anymore), just like the A BEST II.

ohsixthirty 19th March 2012 01:55 PM

^ok, thats what i thought! thanks!!!! :D

RayJason 19th March 2012 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heavenly (Post 2837245)

omg ***** attitude.

@Pieces_of_SEVEN, I don't think it's worth to collect those. I mean, you already have them and they're so ridiculously high priced + it's eye candy for the first few days but later on it becomes less valuable with the second. I mean like come on! Better buy something else with that kind of money :innocent.

Heavenly 19th March 2012 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RayJason (Post 2837254)
omg ***** attitude.

What ?
To me it's obvious that there's no difference between the 2 versions.
But I didn't want to hurt anyone (but I don't how the hell could I hurt someone with what I said...)

Pieces_of_SEVEN 19th March 2012 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RayJason (Post 2837254)
omg ***** attitude.

@Pieces_of_SEVEN, I don't think it's worth to collect those. I mean, you already have them and they're so ridiculously high priced + it's eye candy for the first few days but later on it becomes less valuable with the second. I mean like come on! Better buy something else with that kind of money :innocent.

You're right, it's just so hard for me to resist since I'm a collector. :(

KillTime111 20th March 2012 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heavenly (Post 2837245)

The first press version of CD+2DVD (not in the limited box) just has a transparent sleeve, bounding CDL DVD + Album case together.
The album is the same as the one in the box !

The only one that could be different, it's the regular version of the CD+2DVD, because it has the 3 discs in ONE case (so the DVD case for CDL isn't here anymore), just like the A BEST II.

good to know, good know, sanks for the info! :)

KillTime111 20th March 2012 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN (Post 2837273)

I hear ya, me too.. I`m gonna admit, I bought the Party Queen button, cause the style looks pretty rad.. plus.. I just wanted a PlayButton, hAha.. Most of the other buttons look a little lacking.. If they were much cheaper, eff, I`d buy more. They`re a cool concept and marketing tool none the less.

CHAS_AYU 20th March 2012 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN (Post 2837273)

You should get all of them before they sold out as they are produced in a limited quantity.
It will be hard for you to collect them all in the future.

CHAS_AYU 21st March 2012 05:55 AM

Party Queen PLAYBUTTON is sold out again at Amazon.jp

ayuuk 22nd March 2012 03:11 AM

^Along with Party Queen, A BEST, A Song for xx, LOVEppears, and MY STORY were also sold out at Amazon yesterday and today, but when I checked the website again just now, they restock some but those will only be available on March 25. So, is everyone done ordering one or some or all of them? :D

CHAS_AYU 22nd March 2012 03:37 AM

^ Amazon.jp has restocked all 18 PLAYBUTTON, but some of them will be available on 25 March, and some are 25Yen cheaper.

LacusClyne 22nd March 2012 05:09 PM

I only hope that that the buttons will still be available when I'm in Japan next month... (T__T)

~angel*ayumi~ 22nd March 2012 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LacusClyne (Post 2839714)
I only hope that that the buttons will still be available when I'm in Japan next month... (T__T)

I wonder were to get them tough, normal CD Store? ( Iam also in Japan next month, when are you there?)

Pieces_of_SEVEN 22nd March 2012 08:30 PM

omfg I want to buy them all. $685 wtf

ayuuk 22nd March 2012 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN (Post 2839845)
omfg I want to buy them all. $685 wtf

I thought it would be like $720ish?? Where do you get the price, $685?

Pieces_of_SEVEN 22nd March 2012 11:07 PM

^^from amazon.co.jp including shipping.

I WANT TO DO IT SO BAD. But I just feel weird spending that much on something I'll never even open...it's just for collector's purposes...and personally, I don't care to have any if I can't own them all...it's an OCD/collector thing.

Still debating...I may do it...

Heavenly 22nd March 2012 11:11 PM

^ Gosh... $685 + your recently purchased PQ Limited Box, it'd would be such a huge Ayu-money-black-hole x____x

Pieces_of_SEVEN 22nd March 2012 11:19 PM

^^I expect to spend about $1000 a year on ayu ... but if I buy all the playbuttons + the blu ray PQ box, that about puts me at $890 already this year...and it's not even April yet ... LOL AHHHHHH

LacusClyne 23rd March 2012 03:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ (Post 2839830)
I wonder were to get them tough, normal CD Store? ( Iam also in Japan next month, when are you there?)

3rd to 9th, i'm trying to catch the 8th show and grab my ayupans! They are so much cheaper without the shipping fee. I'll then sell off the extras or trade if I am THAT UNLUCKY to get a set, considering I plan to buy 40 of the, god better don't play a joke on me again....
Do you have me on fb? Add me at yume_no_rui@yahoo.co.jp. But please do not mention anything about my trip as I do not want my colleges to know, and there are on my friend list.

ayuuk 23rd March 2012 04:08 AM

^Did you win April 8th tickets? Please share some pics with us if possible. Btw which PLAYBUTTON are you getting? I already got 9 of those, crazy ain't I? If you are so concerned that it might be sold out why don't you order the ones you want the most now?

About the ayupans, you are getting 40 of them?! I ordered 14 and thought that is already a lot. LOL

Pieces_of_SEVEN 23rd March 2012 05:05 AM

still can't believe I bought ALL 18 playbuttons. fml.

ayuuk 23rd March 2012 06:25 AM

^You should be happy! Man, so sad I ordered from mu-mo (wish I were like you, just ordered from Amazon, but too bad at that time some were sold out there).

I just got an email from Tenso, saying that they couldn't ship PLAYBUTTONS because they contain lithium ion battery, and they advise me to return them to mu-mo. :(

What should I do? My Japanese is limited, and I don't know how to return items to mu-mo and get a refund (never had this problem)...

Help please!!!

Pieces_of_SEVEN 23rd March 2012 06:31 AM

^Omg that sucks! I wish I could help you. :(

Umm...just thought of something. Am I going to be able to charge this in the US? Uhh...

~angel*ayumi~ 23rd March 2012 08:43 AM

@Lacus
Ah ok, thought you may stay longer, Iīm in Japn from 18th to 28th.
I will go the Fukuoka Show (altouth that means I will have to drive 3,5h with train to get there (and back again in one day xD), because I only planned to stay in Kyoto+Tokyo xD
But Ayu is so worth it and I donīt know when I will have the chance again to fly to Japan.

Aderianu 23rd March 2012 12:18 PM

ayuuk only tenso can't ship items with lithium ion battery or that's not allowed to ship it from Japan at all?
maybe you have some japanese friends who can help you. get your playbutton from tenso and send it to you

CHAS_AYU 23rd March 2012 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN (Post 2840132)
still can't believe I bought ALL 18 playbuttons. fml.

It's great to have them all before they sold out. You got them from Amazon.jp?

mmaibff 23rd March 2012 12:32 PM

They're cute, if I could afford them I would get some, but they're a little too pricey for me. That and I don't love the designs one some of them, and the ones that are really nice happen to be the albums I don't care much for. Though getting ASFXX is very tempting. Is it weird that ASFXX has the highest number of my favorite Ayu song within an album? I like (m)u as an album, but the design no... and the design for the best album are just too dull. RnRC and NL has nice designs, but they really aren't my favorite there a very few songs on there that I truly enjoy.

LacusClyne 23rd March 2012 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayuuk (Post 2840110)
^Did you win April 8th tickets? Please share some pics with us if possible. Btw which PLAYBUTTON are you getting? I already got 9 of those, crazy ain't I? If you are so concerned that it might be sold out why don't you order the ones you want the most now?

About the ayupans, you are getting 40 of them?! I ordered 14 and thought that is already a lot. LOL

I just want the A Best button, as that album contains my fav songs more then others and is my most memorable album, it change my life.

As for ayupans, haha I just had to make sure I'll get a complete set this time, last year I ordered 25 and still short of 3! Now that I'm in Japan, I wanna make sure my chances are much better, afterall I can just sell off the extras.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayuuk (Post 2840196)
^You should be happy! Man, so sad I ordered from mu-mo (wish I were like you, just ordered from Amazon, but too bad at that time some were sold out there).

I just got an email from Tenso, saying that they couldn't ship PLAYBUTTONS because they contain lithium ion battery, and they advise me to return them to mu-mo. :(

What should I do? My Japanese is limited, and I don't know how to return items to mu-mo and get a refund (never had this problem)...

Help please!!!

I can help you a little. If tenso can ship to hotel, maybe you wanna have them send to my hotel, send to the reception, and i can collect from them. then I can send them out for you once I reach Singapore. I'll be in japan from 3rd to 9th April.

channy 23rd March 2012 02:36 PM

I wonder if the batteries are replaceable, because no matter if you use the playbuttons or not, batteries are going to die after a few years.

ayuuk 23rd March 2012 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LacusClyne (Post 2840408)
I can help you a little. If tenso can ship to hotel, maybe you wanna have them send to my hotel, send to the reception, and i can collect from them. then I can send them out for you once I reach Singapore. I'll be in japan from 3rd to 9th April.

Thank you so much LacusClyne. I will contact Tenso. Can I have your email please? Thanks again! :love

abcabc 24th March 2012 05:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 2835101)

wow, nice score!

Pieces_of_SEVEN 25th March 2012 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHAS_AYU (Post 2840367)
It's great to have them all before they sold out. You got them from Amazon.jp?

Yeah. I have a weakness for things that are "limited edition". :thud

Umm...so yeah, anyone know if we'll be able to charge these things in the US? Wattage and all...

LacusClyne 25th March 2012 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayuuk (Post 2840679)
Thank you so much LacusClyne. I will contact Tenso. Can I have your email please? Thanks again! :love

Yup. It's yume_no_rui@yahoo.co.jp

Let them know the date that I will be in Japan, so that they can plan when to send it. My hotel is in Shinagawa

PinkShinigami 28th March 2012 09:53 AM

That's so.. weird, lol

Can anyone tell me if there's any first press for this? Or is it limited? As Yesasia says "First press limited edition" o:

Edit:
Also, can someone explain the meaning of the number on Memorial Address? I know there's something about it, but I don't remember.. where have it been seen before? Isn't it written with lipstick on a mirror in the original booklet, or?

Pieces_of_SEVEN 28th March 2012 03:12 PM

^^I don't *think* the playbuttons have a first press? But I do believe they're quite limited.

As for 0630 - not sure if it was a rumor or if ayu said it, but it's speculated that that is the date that her father passed. :/

MY PLAYBUTTONS ARRIVED YESTERDAY!! GORGEOUS! And so tiny!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y13...X/P1000031.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y13...X/P1000032.jpg

Heavenly 28th March 2012 03:17 PM

^ So cute with the mini-plastic bags *.*
And how the backs look like ?

freedreamer 28th March 2012 03:24 PM

Suddenly occurred to me how jarring Party Queen's cover is amongst all her other covers LOL!!!

Pieces_of_SEVEN 28th March 2012 03:35 PM

OK, since you asked, I took pics of the backs :)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y13...X/P1000033.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y13...X/P1000035.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y13...X/P1000039.jpg

George 28th March 2012 04:20 PM

^ Those are gorgeous. I want to order them as well!

Pieces_of_SEVEN 28th March 2012 04:23 PM

^^Yeah, I've been admiring them so much since they arrived! :heart love

AyuWorld 28th March 2012 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN (Post 2843498)
^^I don't *think* the playbuttons have a first press? But I do believe they're quite limited.

As for 0630 - not sure if it was a rumor or if ayu said it, but it's speculated that that is the date that her father passed. :/

MY PLAYBUTTONS ARRIVED YESTERDAY!! GORGEOUS! And so tiny!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y13...X/P1000031.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y13...X/P1000032.jpg

her father? do we really if he's dead? i think it's the time when her grandmother passed away

nway niiiiice and cuuuute those playbuttons! gosh! im thinking about buying it too, how it cost you to buy all?

Heavenly 28th March 2012 04:55 PM

Thanks for the pics !
They're so gorgeous ! I want one or two now ! XD
But... will you listen to them, at least once ? Just to check the sound's quality ?
Plus I wonder if there are the hidden tracks as well (on LOVEppears, I am, RAINBOW, A BEST 2 black & FIVE) ?

Pieces_of_SEVEN 28th March 2012 05:02 PM

I'm going to check out one of them later today.
I'm pretty sure the hidden tracks will be on there...I think these are exact copies of the original albums. Even the backs are the same as the CDs, just a smaller size.

As for ayu's father, yes, we're sure he has passed, but not sure if that date (0630) corresponds to the date of his passing. We know that Memorial address and teddy bear are about him :/

PinkShinigami 28th March 2012 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN (Post 2843518)

At first, I thought they were cute.. now, it's like.. AWESOME CUTENESS O.O omg omg..!

~ayu-cake~ 28th March 2012 05:36 PM

They really are the cutest little things ever! I love them. I would only buy them for novelty factor though not for listening.

PinkShinigami 28th March 2012 06:36 PM

^ I think it would be cool to listen to them too.. only for the look. How would you react if you saw someone having earplugs coming from their badge? Would be like the coolest thing ever.. xD

Wouldn't wear the A BEST 2 -WHITE- one though.. going to a school full of east-auropean, I don't think a badge saying nothing but "WHITE" would be a good thing :P

Pieces_of_SEVEN 28th March 2012 08:05 PM

So I just tried LOVEppears...and I was pretty disappointed with the sound quality, compared to how LOVEppears sounds coming from my iPod touch. Oh well, not like I'll be using them. They're cute though.

LOVEppears playbutton
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y13...X/IMAG0009.jpg

Azmaria 28th March 2012 08:26 PM

I wanted to buy some, but then saw the prices on YesAsia, with my budget atm it is impossible to buy them T_T

Pieces_of_SEVEN 28th March 2012 08:31 PM

^^YA is always too damn expensive. Go with amazon.co.jp or even CDJapan!

~angel*ayumi~ 28th March 2012 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN (Post 2843696)
^^YA is always too damn expensive. Go with amazon.co.jp or even CDJapan!

That depends on were you are.
I am ALWAYS more expensive with CDJ than with YA ;)

toniayu 28th March 2012 08:57 PM

^same here :yes I love YA shipping service,they're amazing!(sometimes)

Pieces_of_SEVEN 28th March 2012 09:07 PM

^^That's weird...their prices, before shipping, just always seem so ridiculously high for me compared to CDJ and Amazon. And between those two, CDJ will sell things at standard list price, while Amazon will usually knock a few hundred yen (or more) off the list price. That's for me though, and I'm in the US

Heavenly 28th March 2012 09:15 PM

CDJ is cheaper about the price itself, but at the end, with their huge shipping fees, I think I prefer YA xD

toniayu 28th March 2012 09:16 PM

^
^yeah...the price without including shipping at other stores is cheaper,but when you add the shipping cost YA is the best choice for me.When i ordered A CLIP BOX from amazon i had to pay 73 euros for custom charges...

Pieces_of_SEVEN 28th March 2012 09:18 PM

^^I guess that makes sense. I wouldn't know about customs charges, thankfully I have never had to pay any!

~angel*ayumi~ 29th March 2012 07:17 AM

Lucky you.
All my CDJ Japan orders over 22€ (thatīs the tax mark in my country) were hold by custom and i had to pay tax.
With YA I only had to pay tax once since my 8 years I order my stuff there, and as I am in Germany I can get all tax that I paid back in YA Credits^^ Plus for heavy itemns like the PQ Box YA donīt charge extra shipping fee afterwards like CDJ. (I really started to hate CDJ seriously xD)

kinix 29th March 2012 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN (Post 2843674)
So I just tried LOVEppears...and I was pretty disappointed with the sound quality, compared to how LOVEppears sounds coming from my iPod touch. Oh well, not like I'll be using them. They're cute though.

LOVEppears playbutton

Have you tried playing with the EQ button? Mine seems ok. Though I was frightened @ 1st when my right side headphone doesn't have any sound. But was okay after I replug my headphone =.=

behwatch 29th March 2012 12:11 PM

http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/4...020320n.th.jpg

They look great! But the sound quality really needs to be improved. There is no bass at all... Lol but amazing collector's items... Bought from Yesasia.

inspire_rmx 29th March 2012 03:58 PM

just got my playbutton. one qns. how do i adjust the volume?

LacusClyne 29th March 2012 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN (Post 2843674)

LOVEppears playbutton

Are you using the earphone provided or your own earphone?

Quote:

Originally Posted by behwatch (Post 2844012)
http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/4...020320n.th.jpg

They look great! But the sound quality really needs to be improved. There is no bass at all... Lol but amazing collector's items... Bought from Yesasia.

No bass? Now I really need to think if I wanna buy it or not... I refuse to buy it just to collect dust, i wan to be able to bring it out sometimes too, and if the quality end up poorer then my original files, what the point of getting it? Hmm...

leo1990222 29th March 2012 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LacusClyne (Post 2844138)
Are you using the earphone provided or your own earphone?

No bass? Now I really need to think if I wanna buy it or not... I refuse to buy it just to collect dust, i wan to be able to bring it out sometimes too, and if the quality end up poorer then my original files, what the point of getting it? Hmm...

yes the sounds quality is very crap i couldnt even listen to it. playbutton can't provide enough power for the earphone, so earphone cant work properly, thats why the sound quality is so bad....:headache i dont understand how they can release them coz there is a big designning error!

brener 30th March 2012 07:41 AM

^

this whole thing is disgusting --' now i see no point buying this sh-t. [tho them stil cute]

kinix 30th March 2012 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inspire_rmx (Post 2844082)
just got my playbutton. one qns. how do i adjust the volume?

press and hold the << or >> for the volumn. Those who find the music unbearable, have u tried meddling with the EQ???

behwatch 31st March 2012 02:27 PM

Yup I tried the eq. it changes the sound of the music and blocks some other details so i still prefer the default but have no bass... I bought it for collection only haha... Still stick to listening to the cd...