Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Chat-Room (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Yocchan is not graduating but will not be at ~sacrifice~ (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123778)

truehappiness 1st September 2017 08:32 AM

Yocchan is not graduating but will not be at ~sacrifice~

Seems Japanese fans were abuzz about this after Yocchan updated his photoblog. Also I figure he of all the members also deserves a thread since... well... it's Yocchan.

Quote:

[本番です]

いよいよ夏の終わりの、味の素スタジアムでの大きなフェス「a-nation '17」の本番でございます。今回もヘッドライナーを務めた、あゆちゃんとの今年最後のステージであります 。
来月からは「just the beginning 20」の第2幕のツアーが始まるので、タイミングが合えば、どこか見に行っちゃおうかなぁ~(^^ ) あゆちゃんのデビューから、全部のツアーに参加してきた記録が、今日でストップであります。ここから51本 のライブ、見に行く人は楽しんで下さいねぇ~♪
幸い過ごしやすい気候のライブ日和の今日は、本当に楽しんじゃったよ=(^.^)=みんなあり がとうね ♪
http://www.pegmania.com/pg845.html

Basically, he says that a-nation '17 was his last stage with Ayu and that if he can find time, he will see the show. Also that "today" [when he posted the blog], the record of performing with Ayu since her debut stops here.

Edit:

Ayu has commented on the matter! He isn't leaving for good, yay!

kendelle 1st September 2017 08:37 AM

I honestly can't believe he's left. Out of all of the staff until now he's kind of an institution in a different level within A Troupe...I can't even imagine it without him.

I hope it was amicable.

truehappiness 1st September 2017 08:39 AM

Hopefully whoever they get to replace him has as much charisma as he does!

I wonder if people are asking Ayu about what happened exactly and if she'll address it at all on a blog or on Twitter/IG.

KittyKathy 1st September 2017 08:41 AM

I hope this is not true. :no

truehappiness 1st September 2017 08:50 AM

Sadly, I don't think this is false.

Connected 1st September 2017 09:27 AM

Yocchan said 今年最後, which means the last time this year.

Aderianu 1st September 2017 09:31 AM

http://i.imgur.com/0pzx1iB.jpg

It's like the end of the era

EndOfTheWorld 1st September 2017 09:36 AM

I guess this kind of explains the dramatic rehearsal pictures. Ayu knew he was leaving.
But he has been there for such a long time. Ayu has known him for a very long time now. Isn't it strange to not give him a proper farewell during a-nation if it was really his last appearance? It feels weird that he just won't appear again with no farewell.

Corvina 1st September 2017 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Connected (Post 3249491)

Yes, but also "今日でストップであります", stopping today.
Who knows though, maybe he will come back at a later point?
Just like Shuya did.

truehappiness 1st September 2017 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Connected (Post 3249491)

The main concern though is this bit:
Quote:

あゆちゃんのデビューから、全部のツアーに参加してきた記録が、今日でストップであります。こ こから51本 のライブ、見に行く人は楽しんで下さいねぇ~♪
And not that line beforehand. Japanese fans are probably reading that bit about being the last of 51 different lives/shows and are wondering what is going on.

I do think it's possible he could come back however but for now, I think he won't be part of Just the beginning's ~sacrifice~ portion. Also I don't think her band has ever left and then returned later on.

Corvina 1st September 2017 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 3249495)

And not that line beforehand. Japanese fans are probably reading that bit about being the last of 51 different lives/shows and are wondering what is going on.

Have to correct you a bit here though.
He's saying that from here on the current tour still has 51 dates and that people going should look forward to them.

AyuWorld 1st September 2017 09:54 AM

Wow. Seriously One of Ayu's trademarks is Yo-chan :( :( :(

Lost my words, I wonder why he left?

After this we wont get to hear "Guitar, Yochan!" And seeinf Ayu leaning against him during Inspire or Hanabi or Evolution :no :no :( :(

truehappiness 1st September 2017 09:56 AM

https://twitter.com/miixx_xxx/status/903540728009076736

They did a pinky promise of sorts during the final in Osaka. Maybe to meet again after a temporary leave?

Connected 1st September 2017 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 3249495)
The main concern though is this bit:

I do think it's possible he could come back however but for now, I think he won't be part of Just the beginning's ~sacrifice~ portion. Also I don't think her band has ever left and then returned later on.

Just think that people would usually say "the last time ever" or simply "the last time" rather than specifically say "last time this year" if they meant a definitive end.

truehappiness 1st September 2017 10:02 AM

Yeah, he's very casual about it. But what seems certain is that he won't be part of the rest of the tour.

His schedule is also rather packed with other engagements during the rest of Just the beginning ~sacrifice~. He has his own acoustic guitar live that he's doing with a fellow guitarist along with some other things. Could possibly have been that the tour was far too long for him to commit to.

Similarly, Yusuke Miyazaki wasn't at the MADE IN JAPAN tour or anything after that, doing his own gigs with SPICY KICKIN'.

xLuna&1LOVE 1st September 2017 10:59 AM

This is sad. I can't imagine a show without Yo-Chan. We just need to get adjusted to it, I guess. I will definetely miss him!

himawariii6 1st September 2017 11:37 AM

It's so sad that he will leave the troupe. :/ He has been on her tours for these past 19 years. Like Aderianu has stated, it's a end of an era. :weep
Anyway, I wish the best for Yocchan.

rainbow_smile 1st September 2017 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 3249498)
https://twitter.com/miixx_xxx/status/903540728009076736

They did a pinky promise of sorts during the final in Osaka. Maybe to meet again after a temporary leave?

I think they did that in Yoyogi, too... But I wouldn't read too much into it, iirc this was during the 'pinky promise' line in SURREAL.

I am so sad...

Didn't Princess leave for a while and then come back? Maybe Yocchan will come back as well...

Evan Odinson 1st September 2017 12:45 PM

First Enrique and now Yo-chan, I feel like crying tbh but well, they have their own lives and personal projects, but is still really sad.

EDIT: OMG I just imagined a Boys & Girls performance without the public screaming "Yo-Chan!" during the band members presentation and it broke my heart.

dreamalley 1st September 2017 12:58 PM

Well, I'm sad about it but I'm not surprised.

Ayu's schedule is pretty gruesome. She performs so often that it leaves no free time.

It's impossible to keep up for people with families and side-projects.

For Ayu that crazy schedule is her everything. Her career, her life, her family. But not for the other people involved.