Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   TA Message 234 (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76088)

freedreamer 29th June 2008 04:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 1523241)
I think I feel sort of ashamed to be an Ayu fan since many fans seemed to dismiss her performance at CDL as a reflection of bad performing and a lack of practice and such. :[

yes i agree. I too felt that something was not right with Ayu. And I could clearly feel it. She was just emotionally not the same. I think it definitely affected her.

And i can't imagine how much she had to resist when recording "untitled ~for her~"...its just so painful...

try playing that song and reading her post again...gosh, its really sad

CHAS_AYU 29th June 2008 05:17 AM

Ayu is so strong!
Support Ayu forever!!

Thanks for sharing!

pommy48 29th June 2008 05:46 AM

aww this made my eyes water, this was a very personal message and long
keep on fighting, ayu!

music_* 29th June 2008 06:08 AM

Quote:

I am very fortunate.

I thought, if I had to lose my left ear, it's alright that I'll keep trying with only my right ear.
But that's not quite right.

I haven't lost anything.

Because everyone has offered to become my left ear.

So my ears are stronger now.
We will always be there for you! :D
<3 Ayu!

Bigtop 29th June 2008 06:35 AM

Thanks for sharing!

drdolce 29th June 2008 08:53 AM

Ayu really knows how to make people cry. I was holding back tears as I read the message, it was really beautiful.

Thank you for sharing. :)

ayu_fantasy 29th June 2008 04:42 PM

Ayu, I love u so much, stay strong girl!!!! Keep going!!!! OMG, ayu is just more than a singer!! I duno how to say, but she's so real with her emotions..... she dun portray a diva-like personality... which I think, earns alot of respect from us....

I see alot of maturity in her post..... stay strong ayu!!!! loads of love....

ayu_ready? 29th June 2008 07:14 PM

it is very sincere like a scream of soul or what?
as we know Ayu never tells about her personal life
but that was really smth, really amazing

that's why I love her & respect :) :(

aqua_crystal 30th June 2008 09:44 AM

That was.... really sad. I hope it doesn't affect Ayu in the future....

Zemus 30th June 2008 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Echiko (Post 1522058)
Does anyone know who is aneki? o.o

Quote:

Originally Posted by zoomzoom (Post 1522060)
Click the ayumix link and you'll see explanations. Aneki is a word for sister or best female friend it says.

Seems like it's a person named 尾形あゆみ (Ogata Ayumi), she was an actress in Twins Teacher drama in 1993. A drama that Ayu starred in as well. She refers to her as "Aneki" or something: http://ip.tosp.co.jp/i.asp?i=ayufamily0

ayujarl 30th June 2008 07:40 PM

spotted in a news section in online newspaper (on.cc, HK newspaper)

步姐爆「姊姊」身故心情跌谷底
30/06/2008

昨日完成東京代代木國立競技場最後一場巡迴演出的濱崎步,前日在歌迷會專用Blog上留言,自爆「姊姊」去 年逝世。原來去年秋天她正在洛杉磯拍宣傳照及灌錄唱片時,一名她視為好姊妹的人在日本逝世,其母透過工作人 員通知步姐,但職員為恐影響工作進度,沒有告知她,直至她回國才得知噩耗,但「姊姊」已化成骨灰,步姐坦言 被隱瞞十分殘酷,事件對她打擊很大,有段時間變得沉默。

其後於去年大除夕開倒數演唱會時,步姐更發現一向有毛病的左耳完全失聰,在雙重打擊下,她感到極度沮喪,只 有懇求「姊姊」在天之靈保佑她,有網友獲悉後狂轟步姐公司avex冷血,但有Fans質疑她是否借事件博同 情谷新碟。

Ayu, we all support you :) by strong!

summersnow 1st July 2008 06:46 AM

ganbatte ayu!!!

tayukuu 1st July 2008 06:51 AM

oh, god! until now, Ayu wrote what she thought. this message makes me love Ayu more & wanna be beside Ayu more. Ayu's not along, I'm not alone. We'll together forever & ever. thanks for this message, Ayu!
thanks for sharing this, too

ownsarai 1st July 2008 07:22 AM

Ayu has been through so much. Keep strong Ayu~

4ever*ayu 1st July 2008 01:10 PM

It's so much more than just a message from ayu this time....
very long..very sad...and painful..
but in other hand i feel really happy and grateful as ayu decided to keep on singing for her fans..
....Arigatou ayu....a beautiful fighter...

Thx for the translation.

extepan 4th July 2008 01:10 PM

one newspaper translated the article as "sister" of ayu dead. now it is clarified that it is not ayu's sister...

austin. ♥ 7th July 2008 10:33 AM

Awwww. This was one of my cheesy "Ayu you are my inspiration, I love you to bits" teary moments. :(

I'd give my left arm just to hug Ayu right now. :weep (First time reading this).

Lee_410 7th July 2008 11:26 PM

I feel sorry for her...Let's send her hugs!

BluishDays 9th July 2008 04:07 AM

Thanks so much for sharing this !! Ayu's so strong and beautiful <3 She truly is a wonderful person. I feel so sad for her but also very proud, She's strong enough to pick her self up always thinking of everyone else, the fans, she works so hard, and gives her all. ; ; I'm happy ayu's in a better place, Last year was so hard on her.

rakeru 9th July 2008 06:52 AM

there can't be a person in the world who doesn't love her after reading that. i think i'm still crying...

angeliko 9th July 2008 10:31 AM

Omg.... *wipes tear* Ayu, you are such an insipration we'll love you and encourage you ALWAYS~!!

mimika 9th July 2008 09:44 PM

is aneki the girl whom ayu dedicated GUILTY to? i heard it's one of the girls in the depend on you pv?? which on is it?

truehappiness 18th April 2015 06:10 PM

I know this is old, but it deserves a bump. Legendary message. Is this her longest TA message ever?

Delicious n Bold 18th April 2015 06:19 PM

I wonder if ayu's left ear has given out.

Edit i just read it. Wow. Oh Ayu these kinds of messages are what make me like you.

Aderianu 18th April 2015 08:25 PM

thanks for bump
so I remember it right

Jennie Mae 18th April 2015 08:51 PM

Wow, I've been looking for this post everywhere since I got my ear tattoo. Thanks!

Surreal17 18th April 2015 09:07 PM

This was emotional
Thanks for reminding us
Ayu really inspire me with her power to always move on. These are the people I admire the most

Magnetics 18th April 2015 09:37 PM

Oh my god... It was like yesterday... My heart is pounding so fast right now... :(

I remember how I was crying myself out from this entry. That summer of 2008 was my entering to the university as well and Ayu give me such a massive motivation and inspiration to move forward no matter what, finding the bright side of the complicated situations.

GUILTY (album) was really like my best friend and supporter to a certain degree back then also.

Ayu... you are... truly a Legend...!

Thanks guys for bring this back once again!

hayasaki 18th April 2015 10:20 PM

Ayu's such an inspiration. T^T

YUKARI 6th July 2017 07:50 PM

hmm I'm confused.

so it was Ayumi Ogata who died. and there's another ayu's best friend Natsuki from "For my dear..." PV. hmm...

MiiSan 18th September 2017 03:30 AM

^I think Natsuki appeared in a 2009 picture with Ayu while she was celebrating her birthday and after that we all assumed it's Ayumi Ogata.

Rereading this thread makes me proud of Ayu but at the same time it feels hard to lose a person this close :(

Krushnic 15th July 2019 04:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coelacanth (Post 1521872)
Tearjerker!!!

Translation by Delirium-Zer0 @ ayu-mi-x.com

Credit: http://ayu-mi-x.com/modules.php?name...iewtopic&t=829

T_T ♥

oaristos 15th July 2019 03:59 PM

Please be mindful not to bump old threads, especially these "TA Message" ones as people get confused thinking they're recent when they see it on top of everything.