Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Translations (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=76)
-   -   TA Message 234 (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76088)

kirei_ayumi 28th June 2008 07:11 PM

thanks for sharing. ayu has such amazing strength that anything it possible when it comes to her

~*Mabushii*~ 28th June 2008 07:38 PM

Ayu.. you made me cry *snuggles*

Jwiz 28th June 2008 08:14 PM

I just wanted to keep on reading and reading, to know more about ayu's inner feelings. Thanks for sharing.

tehxiinae 28th June 2008 08:50 PM

awwww.....it's so....awwww....

I'll always be one of Ayu's many left ears, until the end :)

Ryuuzaki 28th June 2008 09:09 PM

this is a very sad message from ayu :weep

crea_spain 28th June 2008 09:26 PM

So touching, Ayu is a great singer, the best, even a better person, she's very strong and has this positive feeling, she's so special to me and for that i wish see her some day in concert to give back all my soul... we will be her left ear forever, we will be with u forever and we will love u always !!

Wish her ALL THE BEST, she deserves ALL THE BEST in this World always.

With AYU until the end of time !!

Thanks for being so HUMAN, you're the ONE...

Queen Bee 28th June 2008 10:58 PM

WOW....that was a very serious and sad post from Ayu. I could feel the tears building up in my eyes as I read her message. I know now more than ever that I am very VERY proud to call myself her fan. She has been such an inspiration to me. I will be your left ear Ayu!

Chibi_Venus 28th June 2008 11:08 PM

I really have to admire and be proud of Ayu. She's gone through so much, and she still hangs in there. She makes me so happy. ^^

We love you, Ayu!

Thank you!

MemorialAddress 28th June 2008 11:10 PM

Aww.
That was very sad, but still so nice :weep

ayuayu798 28th June 2008 11:19 PM

such a beautiful message

Ayu_no_tenshi 28th June 2008 11:23 PM

I definitely cried!
AYU!!! we are here for you!!!!!
always and forever!

Lchang_87 28th June 2008 11:41 PM

drive your dream and go hard ayu!

apple-pi 29th June 2008 12:20 AM

I'll just thank you for posting this, because I seriously can't begin to think of words that describe how I feel about what she wrote ;_;
But, I can say I'm happy Ayu was able to get through all the crap that happened in 2007. Let's make this year a celebration!

sitara 29th June 2008 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeremy911 (Post 1522742)
Does that mean some of her hearing has returned to that ear?

no, ayu herself said that the doctor said it's uncureable.
girlfriend has too much stress, but she won't take a much needed vacation TT__________TT

ImpactBreaker 29th June 2008 12:29 AM

Wow, huge message. O_O First of all, Thanks a lot Deli for the translation (and Happy Birthday!!)

That's really an insightful one. And people keep on saying ayu should take a break, when her work is actually what is giving her strength to not break down. I'm glad she has found a way to bear all those problems!

caio.taiko 29th June 2008 12:40 AM

"tsuyoku naritai to negatta no wa
itami ni nibuku naru tame jyanai"

(ANGEL'S SONG)

ll moments ll 29th June 2008 01:02 AM

awww, what a heartfelt message! Ayu's a very strong & inspiring person. :)

Bad Wolf 29th June 2008 01:36 AM

I'm such a sap, I teared up so many times while reading this latest message. My heart actually contracted a little when I saw so many responses to this TA Message - I was wondering if something scary (or scandalous!) had happened.

What can I say that hasn't already been said by you lovely people? Ayu is strong, but even the word strong doesn't seem to characterize her. She endures and that, I can say honestly here, is what I love about her as a person (from what very very little I guess about her as a person) and her as a musician. She inspires me, again and again, and reading messages like this, hearing how much she loves her fans and loves the, well, love that we all bring her gives me hope that she'll have the strength to pull through. And if she can, well, that gives me the courage to do so, too.

I KNEW there was something wrong at CDL. My heart was breaking, having to watch her be on stage and perform, all the while she was bursting into tears or her voice would fail her - it was painful and uncomfortable, as if I were watching something indecent. It's frustrating having to watch someone you admire be in that state and not be able to say or do anything for them... but just knowing that I support Ayu and that I'm so proud to be her fan and so happy that she's making music for us and working so hard for us all makes me feel like that support does some good. Clearly it does Ayu a lot of good.

We'll always support you, Ayu <3 And we'll sing twice as loud so you can hear us.

truehappiness 29th June 2008 03:20 AM

I think I feel sort of ashamed to be an Ayu fan since many fans seemed to dismiss her performance at CDL as a reflection of bad performing and a lack of practice and such. :[

Bad Wolf 29th June 2008 04:37 AM

Y'know, I thought with all the speculation going around at that time (GUILTY's final song, the dedication in the album, the rumor flying around that Ayu's best friend had passed away) that these people would be able to put two and two together to see "Huh, gee, she performed not up to her usual standard because she was going through something horrible in front of thousands of people." I guess I gave such people too much credit, or their intelligence anyway.