Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New song 'We are the QUEENS' scheduled for September 30th release (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123172)

truehappiness 14th September 2016 11:56 PM

New song 'We are the QUEENS' scheduled for September 30th release

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aderianu (Post 3217388)

Composed by Kazuhiro Hara.

Spoiler:

We have confirmation of a 09/30 release from the official site!

http://avex.jp/ayu/news/detail.php?id=1040571

http://i.imgur.com/YmWEig4.png

Exciting to get this news of a pretty quick release along with the CM. She looks incredible in it!

Quote:

歌手の浜崎あゆみが出演するスマートフォン向けゲーム「CLASH OF QUEENS」の新CM「RACE QUEEN」編と、「QUEEN’S SONG」編が、9月17日から放送される。浜崎の新曲「We are the QUEENS」(10月から配信予定)とタイアップしたCMで、浜崎はクイーンとレースクイーンの2役で登場。レースクイーン役では、胸元と腹筋 が強調されたセクシーワンピースを身にまとい、美ボディを披露している。役柄について浜崎は、「自分が思っ ていたよりも違和感がなくて、笑っちゃいました。こういう機会はめったにないので楽しかった」と話していた 。
https://news.nifty.com/article/entam.../12146-366264/

An accompanying video with the CM at the end:

30s CM with a longer song snippet:

15s versions from the Clash of Queens YouTube channel:
Spoiler:

Some new info:
Quote:

Originally Posted by rainbow_smile (Post 3214976)
Btw, where does the info about October release date come from? I've seen it on Twitter as well, but then here (in both the tweet and the video) it says that they're planning to release it on September 30th.

The release date in this news clip states a 09/30 release, so we may get it even sooner!

rainbow_smile 15th September 2016 12:00 AM

Btw, where does the info about October release date come from? I've seen it on Twitter as well, but then here (in both the tweet and the video) it says that they're planning to release it on September 30th.

RealLight 15th September 2016 12:00 AM

Damn, how I missed her with long, blonde hair. This look >>>>>>

truehappiness 15th September 2016 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainbow_smile (Post 3214976)

Maybe it's a September 30 / October 1st deal? Like the night of Sept 30th / morning of October 1st release so it could be either? Let me link to this as well just to cover our bases.

RealLight 15th September 2016 12:03 AM

^ If it's going to be released in any of these dates, I can see it and/or Real me as the opening song for the TA tour.

truehappiness 15th September 2016 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealLight (Post 3214979)
^ If it's going to be released on any of these dates, I can see it and/or Real me as the opening song for the TA tour.

Yeah, some people are thinking it will be We are the QUEENS -> Beautiful Fighters -> Real me perhaps with all the hinting she's been doing.

JackieRos 15th September 2016 12:08 AM

She looks gorgeous! And the song sounds amazing so far.

The outfit with the flag is from where? A new
video or a cm?

pop909 15th September 2016 12:08 AM

Damnnnnnnnnn

truehappiness 15th September 2016 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackieRos (Post 3214981)
She looks gorgeous! And the song sounds amazing so far.

The outfit with the flag is from where? A new
video or a cm?

It's just sort of a joke in the CM where Ayu appears as two types of queens. "Race Queen. Clash of Queen... Race Queen... Clash of Queen... Clash of Race Queen!"

Not really for anything in particular.

Beauty4123 15th September 2016 01:36 AM

Ayu's "Race Queen" look was so freakin' sexy! :luv2 and the whole "Queen" look is just too darn fierce - plus, I'm really liking that little snippet of the song too! :heart I wouldn't mind it being a digital or physical single release, so I'm totally looking forward to October, now. :D

Maemi 15th September 2016 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 3214975)
Exciting to get this news of a pretty quick

She looks AMAZING! :luv2:love:yes

AyumiAi 15th September 2016 04:08 AM

OMGAAAAAAAAAAAD SHE LOOKS SO GOOD

AyUmIXx 15th September 2016 04:40 AM

OMGG what a surprise in the morning!
she looks super fierce! she definitely looks so amazing with this new song.
can't wait for the whole thing.

Zeke. 15th September 2016 05:03 AM

The concept for this advert is ridiculous, lmao. It doesn't make any sense. Race Queen vs. Clash of Queen? It would make more sense if it was Race Queen vs. (Another Type of) Queen = Clash of Queens. I study advertising and I'm wondering what the process was for them to develop such a concept...

Anyways, the song doesn't sound bad but I don't like when she used English so predominantly in her songs - it always brings the song down a notch or two. Her voice does not suit singing in the english language.

truehappiness 15th September 2016 05:04 AM

Japanese advertising agencies tend to go with kind of outlandish concepts.

RealLight 15th September 2016 06:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeke. (Post 3215015)
Anyways, the song doesn't sound bad but I don't like when she used English so predominantly in her songs - it always brings the song down a notch or two. Her voice does not suit singing in the english language.

I agree.

Zeke. 15th September 2016 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 3215016)
Japanese advertising agencies tend to go with kind of outlandish concepts.

Outlandish is one thing, but utterly nonsensical is another.

Deep snow 15th September 2016 07:00 AM

I hope the actual song and the actual video are as glorious as what we have in the CM.

njanjayrp 15th September 2016 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeke. (Post 3215030)
Outlandish is one thing, but utterly nonsensical is another.

That's how most of Japanese CMs arw though...

tokyoxjapanxfan 15th September 2016 07:35 AM

It's not nonsensical, they're related by the word queen. It's just not the most...obvious choice. Unless this was a series of cm's. Dancing queen, race queen, prom queen, drag queen, actual queen. But I doubt that's the case.

It's a weak connection, but it's more sensical than if she were dressed as, iunno, a teacher. That'd be nonsensical lol.

It's just tongue in cheek.