Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [Official Message] ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123275)

CHAS_AYU 7th November 2016 09:16 AM

ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A

ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A

2016年12月29日(木)
国立代々木競技場第一体育館
開場17:00/開演18:00

2016年12月30日(金)
国立代々木競技場第一体育館
開場17:00/開演18:00

2016年12月31日(土)
国立代々木競技場第一体育館
開場22:00/開演23:00

http://avex.jp/ayu/news/detail.php?id=1042639

Chris85 7th November 2016 09:22 AM

If you're not a TA member already, you can't take part in the first round of the lottery, which means it's very likely you're not getting ticket for 12/31 show, since it's always featured in the very first round only. Nice work with announcing beforehand, AVEX.

Earth_maiden 7th November 2016 09:27 AM

Ayu needs to slow down and pay more attention to details like this. But I sort of get the impression that she's putting all her focus into TA right now with less focus on aspects that aren't in TA. Does that make sense?

CHAS_AYU 7th November 2016 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris85 (Post 3221711)
If you're not a TA member already, you can't take part in the first round of the lottery, which means it's very likely you're not getting ticket for 12/31 show, since it's always featured in the very first round only. Nice work with announcing beforehand, AVEX.

So the first round of lottery will only for those have joined TA before 6 November?

Chris85 7th November 2016 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHAS_AYU (Post 3221714)
So the first round of lottery will only for those have joined TA before 6 November?

That's right.

aliceshields 7th November 2016 09:30 AM

Curious the theme for this CDL... and I'm thinking about her 20th anniversary already XD

Chris85 7th November 2016 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aliceshields (Post 3221716)
Curious the theme for this CDL... and I'm thinking about her 20th anniversary already XD

So is AVEX, they've been pushing this anniversary thing for years now :-)
For me it still feels like a long road ahead.

truehappiness 7th November 2016 10:08 AM

The final Yoyogi shows for a good while... Hope they're awesome!

voguehoney 7th November 2016 10:12 AM

Next year yoyogi stadium will be closed until 2020,so this is the final CDL or CDL17-18 choose another stadium example yokohama stadium ?

pedronekoi 7th November 2016 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Earth_maiden (Post 3221713)
Ayu needs to slow down and pay more attention to details like this. But I sort of get the impression that she's putting all her focus into TA right now with less focus on aspects that aren't in TA. Does that make sense?

I don't think Ayu take part in such decisions like the day they will announce CDL... It's avex job and we know that avex is such a mess.

Can't wait to know the theme of this year!

AyuGAME 7th November 2016 01:52 PM

I wonder where she will held her show next year...

I though that there will be no CDL this year..really late announcement, glad that they still held this and do it in three days..

Katsuyuki012 7th November 2016 02:08 PM

I wonder if they just leave it with CDL16-17 A and not a special theme for it. Like I would understand it because of not much time for preparing (+maybe no new ideas which are good) the concert because of the TA Tour etc.. Like, I would prefer it that way than having a theme but not enough time or not a good theme. Of course if she still can manage that it's great too! Actually, I think there's no Ayu tour/CDL with a theme which ended in a total mess btw..

CeReSu 7th November 2016 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tio/Tayumi (Post 3221739)
I wonder if they just leave it with CDL16-17 A and not a special theme for it. Like I would understand it because of not much time for preparing (+maybe no new ideas which are good) the concert because of the TA Tour etc.. Like, I would prefer it that way than having a theme but not enough time or not a good theme. Of course if she still can manage that it's great too! Actually, I think there's no Ayu tour/CDL with a theme which ended in a total mess btw..

theme is always announced later, if I read correctly on the website, it says that the title is temporary! So we will have a new theme, we just have to wait a little longer!

//ABEST 7th November 2016 04:37 PM

i really REALLY hope she doesn't do this CDL to AT theme again :tired i'm full of them already

Katsuyuki012 7th November 2016 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CeReSu (Post 3221740)
theme is always announced later, if I read correctly on the website, it says that the title is temporary! So we will have a new theme, we just have to wait a little longer!

Yea, I know (I mean the later announcement of the theme) but yea I don't speak Japanese so I thought she hasn't a theme for this CDL probably because of the deadline! Still thanks for telling me!

pedronekoi 7th November 2016 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by //ABEST (Post 3221745)
i really REALLY hope she doesn't do this CDL to AT theme again :tired i'm full of them already

I'm pretty sure she will :yfrown

RealLight 7th November 2016 08:18 PM

No themed CDL, please. CdM & MIT were enough.

douggn 7th November 2016 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris85 (Post 3221717)
So is AVEX, they've been pushing this anniversary thing for years now :-)
For me it still feels like a long road ahead.

Get ready for the albums we dont need, like 20th anniversary album collection with a mug at $800 :P
I hope they do something exciting instead of throwing her old stuff together to make someting that looks new.

Refix 7th November 2016 10:39 PM

^Amen for that. Be careful though, coz I always think either Ayu or her staff lurking around in this forum as anonymous or other. They might reconsider your idea lol
I wonder what new song she might to introduce. That if she recording in the studio atm.

tokyoxjapanxfan 7th November 2016 10:40 PM

CDL has always been very strict about the deadline for TA member registration and CDL.

I'm so sad I won't be able to go to this...

The description of it makes me feel like I'll be missing a really important CDL :-(

And tbh after the renovations who's to say she'll be able to get the spot again :-/

I suppose there's a chance for another best of CDL?