Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Announcements (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   What kind of contest would you enter? Take 5 (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66867)

Ryuuzaki 21st March 2008 01:34 PM

Karaoke, Japanese

everlastingRAINBOW 21st March 2008 08:35 PM

Poetry :yes

AyuGAME 22nd March 2008 06:41 AM

dancing is a good idea

xLuna&1LOVE 27th March 2008 12:08 PM

Art/Design: HAHAHAHA! OMYGOSH! It sounds funny but I can't it! Give the last price to me, I have fun :3

Fan Fiction: Maybe is this the thing I can it the most... however... I have no head with inspiration. YEAH A CONTEST FOR ME!

Karaokes Japanisch / Other Languages: It is a karaoke... so what :3, let me have fun!

Manga: Great eyes are new for me... let's give it a try..

Photography: YEAAAH *calls Robin that she has to come to be my model* LET'S HAVE FUN!

(AyuGame Hey! That dancing idea isn't so awful tought x3 LET'S DANCE)

AyuGAME 27th March 2008 02:19 PM

yeah..dancing...we need dancing...hahaha
i want to see people here, dancing to ayu music

xLuna&1LOVE 27th March 2008 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyuGAME (Post 1390695)
yeah..dancing...we need dancing...hahaha
i want to see people here, dancing to ayu music

Me 2! COME ON GUYS!

*dance dance*

:thanks:

Lanz16 30th March 2008 05:52 PM

I want:

- Art (Draw your own Ayu Album/Single art contest)
- Jpop Singing contest
- Poetry ala "Ayu style"

JaysenRyan 7th April 2008 05:55 PM

How about an original song contest where we make our own music, and sing our own lyric dedicated to something ayumi. like we can sing a song similar to hers or themed off one of her videos.

i.e. "Create your original GAME dedication song" or something

rusuke 25th April 2008 08:57 AM

I want to join the Japanese Ayu karaoke contest... maybe I could win a cd...huhuhu.. please......"begging"

kirei_ayumi 25th April 2008 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusuke (Post 1435881)
I want to join the Japanese Ayu karaoke contest... maybe I could win a cd...huhuhu.. please......"begging"

me too !

I want to enter a karaoke contest, but with a twist, another japanese artist other than ayu! :innocent

Chiharo 26th April 2008 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirei_ayumi (Post 1436835)
me too !

I want to enter a karaoke contest, but with a twist, another japanese artist other than ayu! :innocent

Yes!!I want that too!

panda87 28th April 2008 06:03 PM

karaoke in other language... or japanese. i missed the last one. i'd love to enter a japanese karaoke contest but i always come too late. darnit! i need to check up this chat room more often.

majrakun 30th April 2008 10:38 AM

I HAVE A NEW IDEA (provided no one else suggested this before). Why don't we design an A symbol?! That would be fun, right?!

zoomzoom 30th April 2008 08:25 PM

^That's a pretty cool idea. Logo for CDL0809 maybe, since that's probably the next concert?

Huaka 5th May 2008 10:06 AM

I would love to do fanfiction on Ayu. Writing's the only thing I'm halfway decent at (or so I hope), and it would be extremely fun to do something like that.

[taskin.ayu] 12th May 2008 11:56 AM

Designing an "A" logo would be SO awesome. :0

sibby 12th May 2008 12:33 PM

FOOD, BOTH KARAOKES, PHOTOGRAPHY, AND VIDEOOOOOOOOO

omg omg so exciting :D :D

Meat Pao 12th May 2008 12:34 PM

KARAOKE JAPANESE, PHOTOGRAPHY AND ART / GRAPHIC DESIGN PLEASE! Forgive me, i forgot all about food ;_;

panda87 12th May 2008 03:38 PM

-Japanese karaoke
-make-believe Ayu lyrics (your dream translation if you don't know Japanese worth crap LOL)
-make-believe Ayu song (compose and sing your song you'd wish Ayu would release one day... buuuuuut that'll need the help of a Japanese speaker for the song lyrics :S)
-interlude re-make (let's turn interludes into vocal songs how we'd wish they would sound like)
-remix and vocal collaboration (we can collaborate with any DJ/remixer here on the forum and create an Ayu song remix with non-Japanese language lyrics/vocals!)

or Ayu make-up contest (who can do the best make-up imitation?)... girls and guys :) that'll be interesting.

TITANIC 13th May 2008 03:38 PM

i have an idea how about caption picture then make a short dialogue

e.g :

this picture http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/custom...tar13960_1.gif

baby : hey buddy, am i cool.. :D:D