Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   How to get Ayumi Hamasaki concert tickets in Japan (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72315)

JinHamasaki 1st July 2010 05:59 PM

depending on when u get there, u can go to resale shops which can be cheaper than yahoo (due to middleman fees...) but ur luck on what seats u get depends on which store you go to.

tiffanytgs 15th April 2012 12:28 PM

is there any english "middle-man" website to purchase ayu's arena tickets?

HTMSD 30th July 2012 05:43 PM

Hi, I want to ask if I'm winning TeamAyu lottery ticket for her concert, how could I redeem the ticket? Like I'll getting the code to be printed out on lawson/7-11 or should I have a Japanese/tenso address to sent it? Thanks anyway :D

~angel*ayumi~ 30th July 2012 06:59 PM

I got my tickets through TA too.
TA usally sends the tickets ap. 1-2 weeks before the concert, so I told my middleman to send them to my Hotel were I was staying. (Someone here at AHS helped me to contact the hotel if itīs ok to send them stuff for me, that was no problem)

HTMSD 31st July 2012 05:33 PM

^ any recommended middleman website to sent the TA ticket to their address and forward it to our hotel? :D

~angel*ayumi~ 31st July 2012 07:25 PM

I used Celga, because my TA Membership also runs through them^^

Outback 23rd September 2012 01:18 PM

Does anyone know if it`s possible to pay tickets at Resellershops like Yokohama Ticket Service with creditcards? Or can I pay cash only at there?

Αyumi 25th November 2012 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Outback (Post 2910822)
Does anyone know if it`s possible to pay tickets at Resellershops like Yokohama Ticket Service with creditcards? Or can I pay cash only at there?

Most places in Japan doesn't take foreign cards, even if it's a VISA. It's very different from place to place, so you're better off going to an ATM to have cash ready just in case.

Sailormoon555 29th December 2014 01:42 PM

Hi everyone! I have a question about the Countdown 2014-2015 tickets. I got mine from Lawsons yesterday but it says it a entrance tickets and needs to be exchanged at the concert. Anyone else get one of these? Does it mean I for sure have a seat? I'm going to the show tomorrow night! Thanks!

mimika 25th January 2015 06:57 AM

You can try resale stores in japan, there are a number of them in shinjuku, ikebukuro, and shibuya

AussieNicki 19th August 2016 01:27 PM

Hi guys sorry if this is off topic ! But i have a question can you buy countdown live tickets from global TA as im looking at booking flights to japan from Australia just to see this tour! Like the 2016-2017 one i know it hasnt been announced yet, However im unsure if they make it available to global team ayu members? Are they hard to get, please help, thank you

attractive nausea 20th August 2016 12:13 PM

^ Yes you can!

Chris85 23rd August 2016 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieNicki (Post 3211693)
Hi guys sorry if this is off topic ! But i have a question can you buy countdown live tickets from global TA as im looking at booking flights to japan from Australia just to see this tour! Like the 2016-2017 one i know it hasnt been announced yet, However im unsure if they make it available to global team ayu members? Are they hard to get, please help, thank you

First 2 rounds of lottery are usually available for international fans. Also international fans usually win all the tickets they apply for and get very good seats.

AussieNicki 24th August 2016 06:21 AM

Thank you Chris85, do you know if we also get an option to purchase for the 31st December show as well? or is this for Japanese residents only?
thank you

AussieNicki 24th August 2016 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris85 (Post 3212190)
First 2 rounds of lottery are usually available for international fans. Also international fans usually win all the tickets they apply for and get very good seats.

Thank you Chris85, do you know if we also get an option to purchase for the 31st December show as well? or is this for Japanese residents only?
thank you

rainbow_smile 24th August 2016 08:49 AM

^ Yes, you can apply for 31st December as well

AussieNicki 6th December 2016 09:47 PM

ticket

as i missed 31st ticket can anyone please help me,
I would prefer a fanclub ticket but if not public is fine, i have no idea how to get a ticket so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance

~angel*ayumi~ 7th December 2016 06:59 AM

immel made a good guide how to get tickets at different places
http://ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70001

but 31st tickets are hard to get in public lottery or reseller shops.

dreamalley 15th February 2017 10:56 PM

Right now what's the best way to get tickets?

And I mean good seats at the best prices.

I do have friends in Japan who could get them for me if necessary.

~angel*ayumi~ 16th February 2017 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dreamalley (Post 3231674)
Right now what's the best way to get tickets?
And I mean good seats at the best prices.

Only if you have luck in lottery, as you canīt choose your seat.
You could do ticket lotteries (eg TA lottery) and hope, or if you desperate want good seats spend more money.