Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary ~ [II] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123966)

kendelle 18th March 2018 09:33 AM

That's cool! I heard her playing on a compilation album advert back in January in Tower Records, but it was just a 90s hits compilation with SEASONS on it and they didn't even play her PV despite playing all the other PVs that were appearing lol

attractive nausea 18th March 2018 02:45 PM

I'm trying to convince myself that the reason why she's giving us so little news about the tour and her activities is because she's currently working so hard she hasn't any time left to do anything else. However i'm really looking forward to see the tour goods so i can already know how much money i'll be spending on them lmao

I google translated her last TA entry and it seems that she's had trouble with rehearsing so quickly after JTB tour ended, but that she got better now. (if anyone understood it better tell me if i'm wrong)

tokyoxjapanxfan 18th March 2018 03:00 PM

I got A block tickets for the 8th :-0
I never thought that'd happen to me lol

~angel*ayumi~ 18th March 2018 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan (Post 3266940)

Congrats ^_^
I hope I get A or B block tickets to on one of the 2 days, too bad we interantional fans only know few hours before the concert <.<

And I wish avex whould do more promotion for the Tour.... I mean I am still excited for the tour but it feels so unspecial for her 20th Anniversary ._.
I rly hope they will drop a huge bombshell out of nowere to make up for that, but on the other hand it´s avex.... so my hopes are very little <.<

njanjayrp 18th March 2018 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan (Post 3266940)

B2 and B3 were the best ones I managed to get! Congrats!

TeamAyu2004 18th March 2018 10:34 PM

I hope they add more dates soon.
I really wanna go, but it just doesnt look like I can get to japan in June

polka-dot-jewel 18th March 2018 10:49 PM

I just got my plane ticket, so I'll be there for the Osaka shows in July! I can't wait to get to another one of Ayu's shows!!

njanjayrp 19th March 2018 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeamAyu2004 (Post 3266959)
I hope they add more dates soon.
I really wanna go, but it just doesnt look like I can get to japan in June

It doesn’t seem like they will be adding dates this time around.

hayasaki 19th March 2018 04:05 AM

^More likely a new tour after a-nation or sometime around fall.

AJFmzk 19th March 2018 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ (Post 3266942)
Congrats ^_^
I hope I get A or B block tickets to on one of the 2 days, too bad we interantional fans only know few hours before the concert <.<

Actually I was wondering what kind of seats fans generally get in the TA overseas lottery and if I should try to buy a ticket for a good seat from an online reseller just in case my seat sucks, since this will probably be my last time to see Ayu, at least for a long while and I can only go to the one show date.

njanjayrp 19th March 2018 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AJFmzk (Post 3266972)
Actually I was wondering what kind of seats fans generally get in the TA overseas lottery and if I should try to buy a ticket for a good seat from an online reseller just in case my seat sucks, since this will probably be my last time to see Ayu, at least for a long while and I can only go to the one show date.

So far I would either get B or C blocks. I know other TA (international) members who got A, B or C.

~angel*ayumi~ 19th March 2018 07:56 AM

So far I got A Block through japanese TA (1st lottery round) and C Block throigh global TA (2nd lottery round)

CeReSu 19th March 2018 09:23 AM

I really hope Ayu will take a break on Tour after this one. She deserves it.
She has to be very tired.

But I'm not against having a new album during this time lol

njanjayrp 19th March 2018 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CeReSu (Post 3266989)
I really hope Ayu will take a break on Tour after this one. She deserves it.
She has to be very tired.

But I'm not against having a new album during this time lol

I think she pretty much decides what she is doing nowdays. Avex neither promotes her nor pushes her so I don't think they actually have a say about her releases/tours...(otherwise we would be seeing that 1 album per year).

rainbow_smile 19th March 2018 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AJFmzk (Post 3266972)

3 of my seats were fantastic and 3 others were pretty meh, all of them bought via Global TA. I mean, all of them were arena seats but half of them were kinda far from the stage

alternarist 19th March 2018 02:41 PM

oh so there's a way for global TA members to check their seat positions?

njanjayrp 19th March 2018 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alternarist (Post 3267003)
oh so there's a way for global TA members to check their seat positions?

Yes. When you get the ticket before the show.

TeamAyu2004 19th March 2018 03:38 PM

Im surprised she hasnt done an album yet.
This tour is what... 2 years old at this point?

pedronekoi 19th March 2018 04:53 PM

Ayu said in TeamAyu that she didn't even get proper time to rehearsal for JtB as much as she expected and that she is excited and happy to rehearse properly with everyone for this tour. So maybe she didn't had time to go to studio during the tour.

I don't feel any need or anxiety for a new release. I'm fine with her doing things at her time...

Gustavopc 19th March 2018 07:01 PM

^ Me too. I'd rather have a good album just by the end of the year than a mess in the next months. I guess the tour will inspire her on doing new stuff and she might be thinking this as well.