Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [News] a-nation 2018 stadium fes (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124074)

roxaskh2fm 27th August 2018 02:35 PM

W Live is amazing!!!!!

Chris_Duvall 27th August 2018 02:57 PM

^
She slayed it! I didn't like the song that much at first but now it's my 2nd favorite of TROUBLE

indigochild 27th August 2018 03:46 PM

I can't get over how a Hikki song is now pretty much becoming a staple in Ayu's concerts and performances :laugh

EndOfTheWorld 27th August 2018 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freedreamer (Post 3285059)
So whats not to like?

I liked the songs and vocals and also Ayu's costume but I didn't like this a-nation's visuals/aesthetics. It kind of spoiled it for me. I disliked the W performance the most. The performances without the dancers were good I guess.

jkm444 27th August 2018 07:02 PM

I must say this year a-nation is pretty good! Ayu did the typical things she usually do for A-Nation and her vocals is awesome. I am surprised that she didn't sing Boys& Girls. LOL I am so used to hearing sing that song in every concerts she does.

mi|kshake 27th August 2018 10:09 PM

It was a great show! I thought she sang well and looked amazing! I had one of those moments where it just hit me about how amazing it was she covered a Hikaru song!

Sky High 27th August 2018 10:49 PM

Really great show I enjoyed it. Love W performance, dancers are great. Somehow W is starting to grow on me. So glad that she didn't performed Boys&Girls :)

Evan Odinson 27th August 2018 11:48 PM

Finally watched it and it was great, I really loved it :yes

surrealA 28th August 2018 12:22 AM

Great setlist, vocals & costumes :love Ayu look so good!
seems like theres some news articles about the concert. has anyone shared about it?

tokyoxjapanxfan 28th August 2018 01:01 AM

W was really awesome live.
When all the female dancers sauntered onto stage it was so cool and powerful.
It really let you know Ayu was the headliner.

Chris85 28th August 2018 02:32 AM

Rare parts when she wasn't shouting were enjoyable, the rest was painful to listen to.

Chibi-Chan 28th August 2018 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan (Post 3285159)
W was really awesome live.
When all the female dancers sauntered onto stage it was so cool and powerful.
It really let you know Ayu was the headliner.

I agree. After EXO's performance, all the shouting from the fangirls and so many people leaving, I was afraid her performance might fall flat. Even though I'm not too fond of W, the performance was awesome and powerful and she really managed to show the audience why she was the headliner.

tokyoxjapanxfan 28th August 2018 04:21 AM

Not to mention it looked like EXO and Red Velvet only actually sang like minute parts of their songs lol. * not saying this as a hater, just an observer x)

Surreal17 28th August 2018 12:38 PM

I finally managed to watch it and I love it!! It must be one of my favourite ayu a-nations. One of the strongest points was how energetic everything was, from ayu herself, to the dancers and last but not least the crowd. I really enjoyed how pumped up the crowd was, especially since I was afraid in this aspect. I also enjoyed the setlist, a good mix of new songs, recent songs and older ones (and finally no Boys & Girls). Summer love is really great for a-nation, I'm glad that she performed it and she did some great promotion by performing W and aeternal. I feel that her new dancers bring a fresh vibe to her team, and I enjoyed their dancing.

pedronekoi 28th August 2018 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan (Post 3285179)
Not to mention it looked like EXO and Red Velvet only actually sang like minute parts of their songs lol. * not saying this as a hater, just an observer x)

Yes, it was all lipsync. Maybe because they can't speak Japanese so the label is affraid that they will make some mistake while singing the songs live. But it was funny that during the talking part one of Red Velvet mic was not even working so she had to hold another one and then getting back to the "broke mic" during the "singing" part.

Chibi-Chan 28th August 2018 04:21 PM

^kpop bands always lipsync, I don't think it had anything to do with them performing songs in Japanese.

Refix 28th August 2018 04:36 PM

I think bringing a batalyon of dancer kinda hip again these days... Oh well. Enjoy her voice here although I think she needs to let go those olds song she always sing... try other song and see how the audience react.

njanjayrp 29th August 2018 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris85 (Post 3285167)
Rare parts when she wasn't shouting were enjoyable, the rest was painful to listen to.

I was actually surprised how well she handled the first part of HANABi as she wasn’t shouting until the second chorus.

Over-all this was easiliy her best a-nation performance since 2010. W was definitely the most memorable one!

Aderianu 29th August 2018 08:03 AM

I think that was very forgettable a-nation. W is outstanding and not in a good way. Dancers with their bras ruined this performance for me.

maxikot 29th August 2018 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aderianu (Post 3285297)
Dancers with their bras ruined this performance for me.

They took them off relatively quickly so you could feel relief ^^

I love this a-nation, she nailed it, W was outstanding and this performance will go down in her history. Then all those dancers doing Inspire :luv2 . Summer medley was also such a pleasure to watch and listen too and when she was giving high-fives to all those people.... *dies of jealousy*