Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   FAQ, Tech Support, and Guidelines (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   [Q]Is anybody having problems getting on AHS? (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62297)

xiaou-xijiang 29th July 2007 12:23 AM

[Q]Is anybody having problems getting on AHS?

All day today I've been having some problems posting or going anywhere in the forum without getting stopped by a blank screen or having problems connecting to the server.
Its a bit odd, and its probably just me being paranoid, but the same thing happened last year with the big server crash of '06 or whatever that nightmare was.
If its just me then I know its probably just my connection or whatever. :yes

Sakura_Genki 29th July 2007 12:37 AM

I keep getting that, or it'll take the pages ages to load up.

austin. ♥ 29th July 2007 12:42 AM

hell yeah, i haven't been able to get on AHS since 5 yesterday morning!
(why i was on AHS in 5 in the morning i don't know..)
but i finally got on, i found a link to the Abingdon Boys School thread and it's been okay so far..
but it doesn't work if i use the entrance page. \:

i hope it stops very soon..

xiaou-xijiang 29th July 2007 01:06 AM

^this happened last year. It was mostly due to a bunch of threads and that's why the posting games forum was down the first time. Now its back up and there's problems again; who knows what the cause is this time.

The only way I can get anywhere is through my history.

Foxxy_Fuyumi 29th July 2007 01:19 AM

is so freakin skloww!!!!!!!!!!!
and post...sometimes i cant post or editingg!!
arhhhhgg so nervous!!!

xiaou-xijiang 29th July 2007 01:24 AM

Sakura_Genki was here when this happened the last time, but you guys (Austin, Foxxy) weren't were you? If its anything like last year, its probably gonna get worse. Double posts, long wait times, no control over editing or anything...
but it got better. So :shrug

it could be a one time thing... let's see tomorrow.

Sakura_Genki 29th July 2007 01:38 AM

Yeah I was here, and it was really angering and annoying.
You couldn't do anything. Just to post something it took ages to do it.

austin. ♥ - 5 in the morning ! How can you stay up that late? I used to but it took serious strain on my body for staying up so long.

CREA.tive 29th July 2007 01:42 AM

I finally succeeded:dead I tried connecting a few hours ago and it also went blank. I thought it was only my internet connection acting weird, but now that you mention it, I really hope the problem isn't the server:(

austin. ♥ 29th July 2007 01:55 AM

it's back!

:hi5

Sakura_Genki ~ yeah i know, i go to bed at around 6am and get up at umm.. 11am.
i only need up to 6 hours sleep a day. ;P

emi♡ 29th July 2007 02:35 AM

yeah, but after everything that the site's been through, i can accept however it runs.

austin. ♥ 29th July 2007 02:50 AM

^ how bad was last year then? ):

xiaou-xijiang 29th July 2007 02:54 AM

awful. horrible. you'd see triple posts everywhere.
Some times I couldn't get on for days. XD So I stopped trying. And then I would get on but then it'd suck.
Its getting better. Still annoying for me, trying to get on the home page is frustrating.

emi♡ 29th July 2007 03:00 AM

lol and now double posts everywhere :laugh

but yeah, we went days without being able to post. And then the server crashed, and that time we got hacked or something...by i wonder who...and...now i mean, it's annoying, but...to me worth it i guess.

ruixiong89 29th July 2007 03:02 AM

Oh yeah! I can get back on AHS again! Yar, I came over to this section of the forums because I can't seem to get on AHS just before this. The index page kept appearing as a blank page.

Well, you never notice how much this forum means to you until one day, to your horror, you don't get to access it!

milky_way 29th July 2007 03:44 AM

I thought it was just my connection all day, but now I see other people are having problems too. I hope it gets fixed soon. I thought I was going to die today.

JesA 29th July 2007 05:03 AM

ugh its happening to me too...haha i remember last year...i got so mad cuz there was a file i wanted to download that i put off downloading...and it expired cuz i couldnt download it...and i remember all the triple posts haha...it never happened to me though

sora2522 29th July 2007 07:34 AM

it happened alto last night
it happened once just now, but it's better
(btw, if i accidentally double-post, then you'll know why XP)

Zemus 29th July 2007 08:31 AM

Yeah, it's a bit better now. Happens from to time still this morning. Sometimes I have to edit a post twice for it to have any effect, strange :irked

Was frustating yesterday especially as I kept editing the Performances thread all the time. Kept loading blank pages etc...

xiaou-xijiang 29th July 2007 01:23 PM

I'm still having some problems getting on the home page. but after a few reloads its better.

micster 29th July 2007 01:30 PM

Happening all day yesterday, and its happened a few times today so yeah its annoying me.

I remember last year aswell - that was even worse