Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [Official Message] Albums on PLAYBUTTON (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112600)

inspire_rmx 1st February 2012 01:35 PM

this is sooo cute. definitely goin to get a couple of my favourite albums from Ayu =) can't decide which to get

AyumiAi 1st February 2012 01:38 PM

These are so cute!!! does anyone know if the sales of the play buttons will be counted towards oricon?

truehappiness 1st February 2012 01:41 PM

Unlikely. I think this format is just a bit too out there to be count as an Oricon sale, lol.

If they were cheaper, I think I might consider getting a Memorial address one.

AyumiAi 1st February 2012 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 2811121)
Unlikely. I think this format is just a bit too out there to be count as an Oricon sale, lol.

Yea >.< but they're so pretty, chances are that i'll never use it though,
I really want to buy two version of this album but it's all so expensive T_T Must save up! wait for covers

tokyoxjapanxfan 1st February 2012 01:57 PM

While I think these are cute...it's completely obsolete, lol.

People buy small mp3 players if they want to carry around lightweight portable music... not pins, lol.

And to buy all of them it would cost over $500, lol. I feel bad for the real die hard Ayu fans...who will buy all of these.

I'm contemplating buying one just for fun, but not sure. I have no idea which one I'd buy...

And I think Memorial address and FIVE should be less expensive, I mean they're the same price as albums with twice the material on them lol.

truehappiness 1st February 2012 02:00 PM

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too, but it seems that there's probably a set price for the PLAYBUTTONS. Like, the lowest price they can offer at the amount they're buying them at is 2800 yen, lol.

YUKARI 1st February 2012 02:03 PM

hmmm they're cute and they can be used as a clothes accessories... if they were cheaper, I'd buy a bunch :laugh

TeamAyu2004 1st February 2012 02:39 PM

That's pretty cool..
I think only for the hardcord collector though! lol

Chibi-Chan 1st February 2012 03:06 PM

I want them so bad, even it's useless...

brener 1st February 2012 03:15 PM

only Party Queen is kinda worthy...

Bad Wolf 1st February 2012 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigtop (Post 2810907)
This concept is just...ridiculous. NO. :no

lol no it isn't. calm down.

i think this is pretty cool! especially since some people might just want an ayu treasure trove in itself without other stuff (like other songs and files on their iPods/mp3 players). hell, i'd buy this, even though i have pretty much all her albums. it's definitely intended to be a collectors-aimed item. plus technologically speaking, this is pretty bamf.

TeamAyu2004 1st February 2012 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 2811121)

thats the one I was thinking of getting! That was my first pre-order album! Ahh. the memories!

ohsixthirty 1st February 2012 06:09 PM

i like the idea of these, but they seem a little bit useless. i guess if you look at them as just buttons you can wear as an accessory its kind of cool, and you get a musical bonus! unfortunately, they're a little too expensive in my opinion. if they were maybe half this price i'd probably buy one or two just for the fun of being able to wear it. :yes

Tom Punks 1st February 2012 06:10 PM

I want a MY STORY and Love songs one but I can't justify buying them since they're so expensive. >_>

ohsixthirty 1st February 2012 06:13 PM

by the way, here is the playbutton official site:

http://www.playbutton.co

ayuuk 1st February 2012 06:17 PM

I think it's somehow environmentally unfriendly...

SURREAL__RAINBOW 1st February 2012 06:39 PM

omg I love this idea!

And the Playbutton website is great lol

Bad Wolf 1st February 2012 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayuuk (Post 2811418)

is it? D: uh oh

ohsixthirty 1st February 2012 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayuuk (Post 2811418)

why do you think that?

ayuuk 1st February 2012 07:04 PM

^I just think of the fact that for each PLAYBUTTON, they have to give you the ear buds, the USB charger, etc. If you buy plenty of them, you get plenty of them...