Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [News] 49th and 50th singles: [crossroad] 9/22 and [L] 9/29 [V] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103404)

Kingdom 29th August 2010 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by identity (Post 2469199)
I don't get why that would make people cancel. She's still appearing in the crossroad PV anyway..

people are dumb.

freedreamer 29th August 2010 04:29 AM

Did anyone mention that the verses of crossroad fit a FF game? lol

jbrat2219 29th August 2010 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freedreamer (Post 2469236)
Did anyone mention that the verses of crossroad fit a FF game? lol

Yes actually! That's why I'm in love~ :luv2

Screw JJ in blossom! Crossroad sounding FF-ish? I'M SOLD! ;D

njanjayrp 29th August 2010 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyUmIXx (Post 2469144)
haha LOL..
can u please wait a little while to watch the PV before knowing whether he will ruin it or not..

You know there was the "I really HOPE part..."

waterballoon 29th August 2010 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njanjayrp (Post 2469324)
You know there was the "I really HOPE part..."

& your point is? lol I mean it's true that we wouldn't know how the PV to blossom would be like until we watch it, right?

Omg I swear this is like when people were hating on Shu-ya appearing on her PVs, I love those PVs & Shu-ya to bits so I was kinda upset & now with Jaejoong lol must Ayu like hire Takeshi Kanehiro or someone like that for people to shush?

njanjayrp 29th August 2010 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waterballoon (Post 2469338)
& your point is? lol I mean it's true that we wouldn't know how the PV to blossom would be like until we watch it, right?

No my point was that she shouldn't ***** about what the other person said as they only said they hope it won't a bad video :P

waterballoon 29th August 2010 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njanjayrp (Post 2469340)
No my point was that she shouldn't ***** about what the other person said as they only said they hope it won't a bad video :P

lol well, I wouldn't be surprised that it's difficult to read through such comments thoroughly when there has been some hate going on :P but I get what you mean~ hopefully the haters/doubters and the fans can set aside their differences and looking forward to crossroad together! :yes

Mirrorcle Monster 29th August 2010 09:18 AM

I LOVE the piano version, those guys are deffinitly amazing!!!
For L i would likemto have rock, pop and ballad.Nothing special, but all great.

ILoveGeniuses 29th August 2010 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrat2219 (Post 2469268)
Yes actually! That's why I'm in love~ :luv2

Screw JJ in blossom! Crossroad sounding FF-ish? I'M SOLD! ;D

LOL! Yes! So Maybe Uematsu composed it. :P:P:P:P Just kidding!!

Still I wanna see and hear the full single either way, no matter what. And a bad PV(not saying it will be. Ayu always surprises me) never stopped me from purchasing a single or album. There's some other artists i listen to that i never like their PVs at all, but I still buy their CDs. Also, I didn't like Daybreak PV, but it didn't stop me from buying Complete Clip Box. Anyhoo, I'm rambling now. Point is, I still have every edition of both singles preordered, and there's nothing that's going to make me cancel a single one of them.:D:D

emi♡ 29th August 2010 11:11 AM

^omg him composing a song for ayu would be epic...the song would be epic! It would be totally win win lol

I always personally buy singles...just cause Ayu released them, and I would like to own her entire discography cause I love her...even if I dislike the single and it's contents...I'd still buy it....cause I mean...it's more of a sentimental thing, and not about the music.

I can much more easily download the music.

ILoveGeniuses 29th August 2010 11:13 AM

^oh btw, just fyi, just found out myself, but theres a new thread already.:)