Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [News] LOVEppears / appears -20th Anniversary Edition- (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124631)

Taishaku 4th September 2019 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Party_King (Post 3306167)
The remix was released also on the german appears single, so we've got that in 2005. :D

I'm aware of it, but Drizzly doesn't upload their stuff on Spotify. This re-release means Avex will share it on every streaming platform! :love

visionfactory 4th September 2019 09:08 AM

I was just about to buy LOVEppears or (miss)understood

I don't know if I can wait till November to buy LOVEppears for triple price..

But don't get me wrong I'm all excited for this!! Just 6,800yen is a bit too much!!

ayujarl 4th September 2019 11:20 AM

wow this is lovely

Toniayu123 4th September 2019 11:25 AM

This would had been interesting if it actually included new or unedited material. I mean...they sure have demos or even unreleased tracks. This is pointless imo.

Andrenekoi 4th September 2019 11:40 AM

Every other popstar who is lucky enought to actually have a 20th anniversary celebration releases a 20th edition of a iconic release. Fandom: Oh, that's nice! They are showing off their legacy.

Ayumi Hamasaki releases a 20th anniversary edition of one of her most iconic albums.
Fandom: *drama*

I... just... can't... lol.

Also, nobody is pointing a gun over anyone's head and forcing to buy this. It's clearly a collector item that could pretty much just be ignored by anyone not interested on it.

owlflight 4th September 2019 11:56 AM

If it’s released digitally, I’ll buy it!

~angel*ayumi~ 4th September 2019 12:09 PM

TA/mu-mo Bonus will be "Original paper shopper (1 sheet)"
Limited Edition: Vertical Digipack / Transparent sleeve

Sky High 4th September 2019 12:39 PM

Really not interested. Only if she releases something new.

~angel*ayumi~ 4th September 2019 12:55 PM

*roar* I am getting rly mad....
First Pokemon Center Online Shop and now mu-mo not accepting my card anymore ><
Anyone from Germany/EU has the same problem? I think it´s because the of new stupid online shopping security stuff, but I thought this will start on 14th September...

Yoake 4th September 2019 12:56 PM

Nice. I think this release is so much more interesting than releasing a best album or single collection during her 20th Anniversary. It's a good choice that they didn't do as everyone does during that time and waited the anniversary of one of her most iconic album. It's unexpected and it's good.

Aderianu 4th September 2019 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ (Post 3306213)
TA/mu-mo Bonus will be "Original paper shopper (1 sheet)"

What is it?.. Google shows me simple paper bag
If that's all, I better buy it at CDJapan

Aderianu 4th September 2019 01:30 PM

I think it was smart move to announce this release at the day of Power of A3 release. All news sites talk about Loveppears and also show DVD as recent release

njanjayrp 4th September 2019 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrenekoi (Post 3306208)
Every other popstar who is lucky enought to actually have a 20th anniversary celebration releases a 20th edition of a iconic release. Fandom: Oh, that's nice! They are showing off their legacy.

Ayumi Hamasaki releases a 20th anniversary edition of one of her most iconic albums.
Fandom: *drama*

I... just... can't... lol.

Also, nobody is pointing a gun over anyone's head and forcing to buy this. It's clearly a collector item that could pretty much just be ignored by anyone not interested on it.

Yup. A totally common thing. Suzanne Vega did a tour last year to celebrate the 20th anniversary of her Solitude Standing album and the 25th anniversary of 99 F. Tori Amos has had her old albums re-packaged/remastered, Alanis Morissette and many others too.

I’ve ordered my copy~

mizuki-7 4th September 2019 02:42 PM

Quite clever coupling with the book and the drama lol New contents like unreleased songs or old footages or even some re-recorded version with modern arrangements would bring more interest though !

I hope after all this strategy of bringing Ayu in the *spotlight* we will finally getting new contents ...

A-TeensFan 4th September 2019 03:18 PM

messs!
i want it on vinyl! Avex pls!!!

baby_blue 4th September 2019 04:32 PM

one of the great album of her and now... will be limited on sale again.... huuaaaaaa want it too...

aliceshields 4th September 2019 04:48 PM

From CDJapan:

Quote:

External Bonus "LOVEppears / appears -20th Anniversary Edition-" original greeting card

Gustavopc 4th September 2019 04:51 PM

There was drama over xtina's 20th anniv edition of her debut album, there was some over Hikki's First Love, gosh there were even people complaining about Kuu recreating the Best second session cover for third universe lol All fanbase have their moments of drama, you guys sometimes take things on ayu too personally. As mentioned, you can easily ignore the drama.

Either way, my issue here has already been pointed out which is the lack of new content, that makes the release a bit less appealing (I had to hold myself to not say LOVEppealing). idk even if they weren't into releasing unreleased demos/songs maybe due to copyrights or whatever there could be new pics from the shoot, like A COMPLETE had. And tbh with this price I don't think this is targeted at a younger audience, this is just a collector's edition.

It's not a bad release, it just lacks a must have feeling to me other than buying it just cause I love the original album /:

Wonder how big the vertical jacket is, I'm already imagining the shipping fees in my head lol

aliceshields 4th September 2019 04:56 PM

^ I would guess just like DAYS/GREEN size, just thicker

relmy 4th September 2019 07:46 PM

I want this but feel conflicted because I'm literally buying the same thing I already own with a bunch of appears remixes.