Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   TA LIMITED LIVE TOUR 2016 (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123027)

Irish_Ayu_Fan 11th July 2016 12:04 AM

Wow so cool this will happen when I'm in Japan! :D Does anyone know if it is better to join original TA or international TA? For example for CDL (if it happens), do international fan club members usually get better seats or how does this work?

Delirium-Zer0 11th July 2016 12:26 AM

There's only one unified fan club that everyone joins, whether they're in Japan or Overseas. :) OS fans do have a separate ticket lottery, but the seats aren't any different.

I am so freaking excited to see what the tour goods will look like, how the show turns out (please please please let the next album include it on bluray! :D), and I know I'm not the only one hoping Ayu releases a vinyl version of "MADE IN JAPAN" XD

junshen 11th July 2016 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irish_Ayu_Fan (Post 3206878)
Wow so cool this will happen when I'm in Japan! :D Does anyone know if it is better to join original TA or international TA? For example for CDL (if it happens), do international fan club members usually get better seats or how does this work?

It's Better to join overseas show.

Last year went for 6 shows of TA, be able to stand on first row for all show!
Seems overseas fans allocated on better seat than Japanese fan club

//ABEST 11th July 2016 01:58 AM

was there seats in down floor last year or was it like whoever ran fastest got first row place?

chocopockymaster 11th July 2016 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by //ABEST (Post 3206887)
was there seats in down floor last year or was it like whoever ran fastest got first row place?

You have a number on your ticket and enter the venue in (mostly) numerical order. You line up accordingly
outside the venue and then in you go.

aliceshields 11th July 2016 07:02 AM

I was wondering if any TA limited tour again this year, then this good news pop up.

Yumsushi 11th July 2016 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by junshen (Post 3206886)
It's Better to join overseas show.

Last year went for 6 shows of TA, be able to stand on first row for all show!
Seems overseas fans allocated on better seat than Japanese fan club

Thats awesome! I really want to go so Im going to join right now!! btw with the lottery would I be able to apply to get 2 tickets for a show?

voltron 11th July 2016 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yumsushi (Post 3206980)
Thats awesome! I really want to go so Im going to join right now!! btw with the lottery would I be able to apply to get 2 tickets for a show?

Last time we were. You just have to be a TA member to enter the lottery, but you can bring a non-TA companion.

oaristos 11th July 2016 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aderianu (Post 3206779)
interesting! I think that's her future - to perform in Zepps

That's possible, but I don't see it happening for a few years at least. Even though her CDs don't sell as much anymore, she can't still manage to bring a lot of people to her big concerts. I wouldn't mind if she decided to have a TA tour often from now on (maybe every other year or something?).

Yumsushi 11th July 2016 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by voltron (Post 3206982)
Last time we were. You just have to be a TA member to enter the lottery, but you can bring a non-TA companion.

Thats great! Im happy to know you can get an extra ticket for a Non TA companion, Thanks!

kiseki89 11th July 2016 07:02 PM

I am supposed to save for next yr's concert to save money but after reading this news well hack it and may the lottery begin!

Just nice the album reached my house, can watch the Dvd to have some idea hah

How long was the concert last year? Hope it will not end late - after my a bit scary walking experience at Fukui where the hall is so far and isolated from the train station.

Yumsushi 12th July 2016 02:51 AM

Sorry guys one more question, if you win the lottery can you pick up your tickets at the venue with your TA id?

SayukiChoco 12th July 2016 05:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kiseki89 (Post 3206987)
I am supposed to save for next yr's concert to save money but after reading this news well hack it and may the lottery begin!

OMG same here. I'm going to apply for Sapporo and it will make a huuuuuuge hole in my purse... :no But I want to go so badly, so screw the money! XD

voltron 12th July 2016 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yumsushi (Post 3207024)
Sorry guys one more question, if you win the lottery can you pick up your tickets at the venue with your TA id?

If you are international TA, then that's the only way you can get the ticket.

JEWELian 13th July 2016 12:01 AM

too much too soon! a nice surprise, will try attend the last tokyo shows as i won't be making it back for the made in japan tour finale as planned ..

SunshineSlayer 13th July 2016 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by voltron (Post 3206982)

Awesome. Are two tickets the limit per show?

voltron 13th July 2016 02:57 AM

I really don't remember, because I was only looking for 2 tickets -- but I want to say it was 2 only.

~angel*ayumi~ 13th July 2016 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer (Post 3207177)
Awesome. Are two tickets the limit per show?

I think so, because you only can take one non-TA-member with you.

kiseki89 15th July 2016 04:17 PM

Just saw the ta trailer... And I so hate to get a place at second floor.

voltron 15th July 2016 11:27 PM

Well you choose if you want floor (standing) or balcony (assigned seating), so that part is not random.