Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   TROUBLE TOUR 2020 A ~サイゴノトラブル~ III (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124725)

JinHamasaki 20th March 2020 02:44 PM

I cancelled my April trip to Japan. Even though the situation seems to be more controlled in Japan, I would be worried about being able to come back home.

chocopockymaster 20th March 2020 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JinHamasaki (Post 3316332)
I cancelled my April trip to Japan. Even though the situation seems to be more controlled in Japan, I would be worried about being able to come back home.

lmao don’t let the news reports fool you—the Japanese government’s approach is “no one can test positive for coronavirus if we don’t test people!!!”

ulfy01 21st March 2020 12:53 PM

In her TA message today Ayu asked the following:

"If we streamed a live show for you, would you want to watch it? Or would you rather wait until the can restart the tour, without any spoilers?"

Now that would be amazing!

attractive nausea 21st March 2020 01:44 PM

^ YES, YES and YES.

Yesterday on the news they were showing how many celebrities were doing instagram lives singing or playing music to keep in touch with fans. I was dying a little bit inside, wondering why Ayu doesn't do the same, especially that she already did a few instagram/LINE lives performing for us in the past.

Now is the good time to spam her and ask her to do it! Are we supposed to use the "letter" thing on TA to let her know our wish?

Chibi-Chan 21st March 2020 02:00 PM

I I would really love a live stream and think it is a lovely idea.

Evan Odinson 21st March 2020 02:25 PM

Well, as someone who can only watch her shows through a screen this works just perfect for me lol

maxikot 21st March 2020 02:38 PM

Definitely yes!

truehappiness 21st March 2020 10:52 PM

Seems likely she'll end up doing it but I wonder where. Instagram? Internationally that seems like the best choice but LINE LIVE I guess makes more sense for Japan.

visionfactory 21st March 2020 11:41 PM

^Can I watch by LINE LIVE if I'm a foreigner?

~angel*ayumi~ 22nd March 2020 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by visionfactory (Post 3316384)

I could watch all of them before^^

rainbow_smile 22nd March 2020 01:21 PM

I think LINE LIVE would work, but I'm not sure if she'd do it for free... She'll probably choose some kind of a paid streaming service

Aderianu 22nd March 2020 06:45 PM

Watching live at Ameba pigg was really fun

AJFmzk 23rd March 2020 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainbow_smile (Post 3316414)
I think LINE LIVE would work, but I'm not sure if she'd do it for free... She'll probably choose some kind of a paid streaming service

I think it depends on what they do. The message was kind of unclear. Is she going to stage a full show in a hall with no crowd and live stream it like PoM 2011 on Ustream? (Highly unlikely at this point, I don't think she'd want to risk it), then she'd have to charge something to make up for lost ticket sales. If they just livestream one of the shows she already did (more likely I think), then she may do it for free. LINE LIVE has a paid function...Tomoko Kawase (Tommy Heavenly/February) does paid live streams on LINE LIVE all the time. I don't know much about how it works, but you have these LINE coins that you need to purchase (not sure how they accept payment or if they can even take foreign payment cards) and you have to pay a certain amount of coins to view the livestream.

Chris85 23rd March 2020 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by visionfactory (Post 3316384)

I used to be able to watch Ayu's live streams there from desktop, but when I tried watching recent Sandaime JSB's stream it was impossible to do that way and the replay wasn't available, so maybe LINE changed their policy.
I doubt Ayu's stream will be free if it's a full-length show.
Quote:

Originally Posted by JinHamasaki (Post 3316332)

My country made it easy for everyone and just banned all international flights, only some flights from Moscow will remain, like Moscow-Tokyo.

Xianghua 23rd March 2020 10:59 AM

Okayama (3/30) and Hiroshima (3/31) concerts have been cancelled.

truehappiness 24th March 2020 12:53 PM

If she does do a live of sorts, I wonder if it'll be more of a stripped down show with less people or no dancers at all to just avoid risk. Would be great to see honestly.

njanjayrp 24th March 2020 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 3316513)
If she does do a live of sorts, I wonder if it'll be more of a stripped down show with less people or no dancers at all to just avoid risk. Would be great to see honestly.

TBH the show is pretty stripped down already. Very few costume changes, except from the moving parts of the stage, there is just screens, lasers and the floating chair and we can all live without that one :D

Aderianu 24th March 2020 03:32 PM

Wouldn't be surprised if most people answer that they don't want spoilers and will wait to see show themselves

njanjayrp 24th March 2020 08:20 PM

Imho she should sit down with Yochan and do an acoustic session at least for TA members for 30min-1hr and stream it via TeamAyu.

Evan Odinson 25th March 2020 12:44 AM

^Would love that!