Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   [REQ] L single font (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103560)

Tomoyo 3rd September 2010 07:17 AM

[REQ] L single font
 
does anyone know what font was used for L? I know it was released on Mu-mo. I wanted to make a Fan cover for L but I would like to know the font please!

ownsarai 3rd September 2010 07:44 AM

I haven't seen it yet. :shrug But I hope we get to see it soon!

Mario 3rd September 2010 01:26 PM

It may look like this, based on this tiny image http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...rstood/ele.png:

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...od/MAYBE-L.png

I think it's a custom made "L" the curve at the lower part is strange for this letter.

U-GO-BOY 5th September 2010 01:40 PM

huh? where is the L from? I thought the cover aren't released by now?

Mario 5th September 2010 02:33 PM

We got the logo from mu-mo and I re-made it bigger in photoshop xD

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...CMCapture1.png

Foxxy_Fuyumi 5th September 2010 04:40 PM

That's an ugly L xD

Ayu-roBeat 13 5th September 2010 10:31 PM

Thanks for sharing! It's a very pretty and elegant L. :love


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:41 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.