Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Chat-Room (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   NEW BEST? (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104501)

Max_ZZZ 8th October 2010 04:50 AM

NEW BEST?
 
ok after hearing Utada is having a best album after only TWO more albums,

I must inquire:

do people actually think she needs more albums after the upcoming one before a best?
I know it's asked before but we basically have every single now,

there's a whole whopping:
approx. 26 songs from singles, give or take a few by opinion but that's frikken 26 songs which is like 2 disks already
there's again approx. 11 album promo tracks which by the last album she could consider placing on the new best, with the new album let's even say another 2/3 songs!

that's give or take a total of like 50 songs... LOL
let's say she even starts after A COMPLETE, that's still a total of 34 songs
34!! that's again a good two disks, who knows if the number is actually around 50 then what'll happen

so you guys be the judges
but i smell another ugly 2 part BEST (i wish it were just one album...)
maybe around feb like AB2 too??

that could be why they're getting back to winter album release time...

ayuinh.k? 8th October 2010 05:11 AM

i have this huge feeling that shes going to release an winter album at the end of this year (everyone seems to think that shes going to release an album this winter), then next year release a best album, then announce a possible ASIA TOUR 2011..sounds like the secret-A BEST 2 era all over again..maybe i'm thinking too much -______-

asmAyumi1992 8th October 2010 05:19 AM

^wow, make sense. I wish it'll come true like what u've said :P

Mirrorcle Monster 8th October 2010 05:45 AM

I think she will release the album next year, and even if i would love to have it on January i think she should rest and release it on March. and the Best album, i don't want it to be released, i would wait at least two more years

yamadashun 8th October 2010 05:49 AM

not another best album please!

but i am welcoming a new studio album ^^

love in music 8th October 2010 05:55 AM

I actually think it would have been better for A COMPLETE to be released this year with all 50 of her singles. but whatever, now I don't think they'll release any sort of best album for a while. I certainly don't want another one right now either.

kendelle 8th October 2010 06:02 AM

I'm hoping 1-2 more albums before they do another best. I hope she gets her next album out before Christmas, because that will help her sales, then she's not contractually bound to produce another album until March 2012....is she? Ahaha :P

I think a new best collection should start on a clean slate and have songs not featured on any best collection previously...

visionfactory 8th October 2010 06:05 AM

I'd love a themed best album like A BALLADS right now ^_^

Kingdom 8th October 2010 06:06 AM

No thanks.

Max_ZZZ 8th October 2010 06:19 AM

guys in 2 years she's going to basically have over like 65+ songs to fit into maybe 2 disks, how can she not release one soon LOL

nanakopy87 8th October 2010 06:35 AM

i don't hope she release a new compilation cd this and next year.unless she make it as special as a complete,or i think i'll skip this new best cd

Bigtop 8th October 2010 06:38 AM

December 2006-January 2007 situation coming close!? I think it might be a good time to make such release soon...

Cherry Dynamite 8th October 2010 07:04 AM

Hopefully not. It'll be great if she doesn't release any BEST of until her 15th anniversary.

wildconnetta 8th October 2010 07:35 AM

If you add up all the A-sides she's released since Mirrorcle World, there's 13

1. Days
2. GREEN
3. Rule
4. Sparkle
5. Sunrise ~LOVE is ALL~
6. Sunset ~LOVE is ALL~
7. You were...
8. BALLAD
9. MOON
10. blossom
11. crossroad
12. Virgin road
13. Sweet Season

easily fit on #1 disc

add on 3 extra songs.....A BEST 3.

C+R+E+AYUMI 8th October 2010 07:47 AM

honestly also A COMPLETE was too much...A BEST II was understandable, she released a lot after A BEST but it would sound like a joke if she produces a new best..

Neko★munication 8th October 2010 08:25 AM

I wouldn't care for a new best album (even though I did buy A BEST 2, both versions, and A COMPLETE :laugh) but I wouldn't mind if she does and goes the A BEST 2 route and performs a bunch of classic songs on TV again :heart!

ayulove_18 8th October 2010 08:42 AM

what i would like the most would be a complete clip box 2 after her next album. I love pv collections the most, but when it comes to a new best album, for me i wouldn't mind a new one but i would like it to just be a a cd and cd-dvd thing. having muti disc/muti-version get kind of confusing and a little too much.

Delirium-Zer0 8th October 2010 02:28 PM

Why's everyone opposed to another best-of?

1) Best-of's traditionally sell ridiculously well, so that'd be good if Ayu sold to people outside the usual several hundred thousand who always buy her CDs no matter what. More money for Ayu = good.
2) Ayu gets more money but doesn't have to do any extra work? Yes! The girl needs a break every now & then. Not that she'd take one, but hey! A best-of for her is like paid vacation time for us normal non-celebrity folk.
3) Packaging and bonuses for best-ofs are always pretty awesome. I mean, no one's forcing you to buy it if you can't afford it or don't support the practice of best-ofs, but if you DO buy it, you get awesomeness out of it.

I personally haven't bought any of ayu's best-ofs though, I've never felt I was cheated out of money or anything. So I guess I don't really understand why people complain about them so much... o_O

Andrenekoi 8th October 2010 02:34 PM

^Best albums sells ridiculously well until u start releasing one every two years... When u do that, they sell ridiculously bad... Ask Koda Kumi...

TITANIC 8th October 2010 02:36 PM

IMO the best year for new best album is 2012 but if she put it out next year, am welcoming it. IMO she will fit the single from Startin'/Born to be up to maybe You Were.../BALLAD excluded 48th-50th singles. she excluded single from startin/born to be and BLUE BIRD in A BEST 2 so there is a chance it may happen again


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.