Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   You were.../BALLAD limited box set? (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108601)

PinkShinigami 19th April 2011 01:28 PM

You were.../BALLAD limited box set?
 
I just fell over this information on JapanesePrincess:

Extra: “You were… / BALLAD” was also released in a limited edition box which included all three versions of the single.

Does anybody have more information about this, or maybe pictures?

OyTony 19th April 2011 01:53 PM

The box was sold at the CDL 09-10.
It was limited to 2010 copies.

pics

ayuuk 19th April 2011 03:08 PM

^Nice pics! I have the poster of the cover, which I got at the CDL venue. :yes

Heavenly 19th April 2011 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayuuk (Post 2670919)
^Nice pics! I have the poster of the cover, which I got at the CDL venue. :yes

You've got a poster with the pic with the feathers and blue background ? O_O
OMG! Would you please post some photos ? :luv2

ayuuk 19th April 2011 03:50 PM

I had it rolled somewhere, not very organized with my poster collection. :( Is that picture amazing? I didn't quite like it in the first place...

PinkShinigami 19th April 2011 05:55 PM

Oh, thank you! :D

JackieRos 19th April 2011 09:43 PM

o.o this is the first time I seen this O.o

Heavenly 19th April 2011 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayuuk (Post 2670950)
I had it rolled somewhere, not very organized with my poster collection. :( Is that picture amazing? I didn't quite like it in the first place...

At the first sight, me neither, but this pic in poster should be amazing o.o
If you can't take photos it's ok, it's just that i didn't even know there were posters with that pic ^^

OyTony 18th June 2011 09:46 AM

Will post the cover here too. ^^

http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/3699/ballads2.th.jpg
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/2857/ballads5.th.jpg


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.