Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   interviews about Love Songs (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109535)

ayupan90 13th June 2011 09:05 PM

interviews about Love Songs
 
So I was wondering if anyone could think of any interviews where ayu has discussed the meanings behind her songs on the Love Songs album? I've tried searching on here but as usual it doesnt work for me >.< and I've tried looking page by page but that is taking forever lol so if anyone can think of any off the top of their heads that would be great :D

Any other info on the production of the album would be great too =)

thanks guys and gals

isthisLOL? 13th June 2011 09:10 PM

I can give you some main info like that she recorded part of it and shot the covers and some videos in the US but that's about it. Oh and that Dave Reitzas(or however you spell his name) mixed Virgin Road, SEVEN DAYS WAR, do it again and November(I think...) - he worked with Madonna, Celine Dion, Whitney Housten and so on before. But you probably know this stuff.

Now that I think about it I don't remember ever having seen interviews on it.

Ayumi_lover 13th June 2011 09:17 PM

I remember Misa posted interview from some magazine where Ayu was talking about title "November" and journalist suggested that maybe her dearest person was born in November, and she told that this is not a reason for her to call song like that

ayupan90 13th June 2011 09:19 PM

thanks guys =) Ayumi_Lover, do u by any chance remember the magazine?

ExodusUK 13th June 2011 09:19 PM

I think it's called November because that was the month she spent a lot of time with Manny and speaking frankly proably consummated their relantionship...

ayupan90 13th June 2011 09:42 PM

hmm are there any interpretations of the lyrics that are generally agreed upon by most fans?

isthisLOL? 13th June 2011 09:53 PM

Virgin Road is basically a letter to her mother saying "this is the one I love"

aside that I don't know

ExodusUK 13th June 2011 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayupan90 (Post 2701387)
hmm are there any interpretations of the lyrics that are generally agreed upon by most fans?

http://ayumi.primenova.com/lyrics/november.htm

Ayu has tweeted about wings when talking to/about manny on twiter.

Misa-chan 14th June 2011 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayumi_lover (Post 2701376)
I remember Misa posted interview from some magazine where Ayu was talking about title "November" and journalist suggested that maybe her dearest person was born in November, and she told that this is not a reason for her to call song like that

S Cawaii Feb 2011. The only intereview that talks about Love Songs.

http://misachanjpop.wordpress.com/20...y-translation/

ayupan90 14th June 2011 01:05 PM

thanks everyone =)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Misa-chan (Post 2701544)
S Cawaii Feb 2011. The only intereview that talks about Love Songs.

http://misachanjpop.wordpress.com/20...y-translation/

oh btw Misa, I sent u a tweet about ur translation of this interview being on a German blog


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:13 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.