Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Calendar? (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116927)

Larien 14th January 2013 01:55 AM

Calendar?
 
I'm not actually sure when the calendars are usually released, but...is there no calendar for this year?

kimmeh 14th January 2013 08:52 AM

No calendar !!! Which is horrible since I've always had one :((

MiiSan 14th January 2013 09:11 AM

First year without Ayu calendar? Awwww :(

kendelle 14th January 2013 11:37 AM

Some people were thinking it might be the 15th anni gift but as that would be released 2 months into the new year it seems super unlikely :(

First year of no calendar!!

LacusClyne 14th January 2013 02:44 PM

So there won't be even a desktop version? (>_<)

hidekirby 14th January 2013 05:16 PM

She's getting so lazy...

Delicious n Bold 14th January 2013 06:30 PM

No calendar?
There were calendars every year until now, right?

~angel*ayumi~ 14th January 2013 09:34 PM

As far as I know they have problems with the companythat produces the calendar. Kumi also has none this year if i am right.

kimmeh 14th January 2013 09:37 PM

What.
Really? THATS their reason?
It's AVEX.
Couldn't they find ANY OTHER place to print the calendars??

BlackSilence 14th January 2013 09:43 PM

^lol none's gonna probably do them as cheaply as they get now, i mean everything they do looks cheap xD /jk

truehappiness 15th January 2013 04:19 AM

I've heard some murmurs of people thinking that the calendar is the bonus for buying all five items in the 5 month release thing. However, these people also think it could be CDL12-13, so it's not like it's concrete or anything.

Larien 17th January 2013 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hidekirby (Post 2963387)
She's getting so lazy...

Leave.


In other news, :(.

Krushnic 18th January 2013 07:44 PM

Also was thinking about it... First year without calendar... Sad.

douggn 20th January 2013 12:00 AM

I thinks its either she didn't have time or it was that it would of cost more than what it would of made

taskinillusion 29th January 2013 09:52 PM

Or maybe she's just decided she doesn't want to do them anymore? I don't understand why not. All she has to do is a photoshoot for seven total pictures! Ugh. Is that why last year's calendar was a "remake" of that one calendar from her heyday? As a kind of "farewell" calendar...? I'm still really mad about this lol.

kimmeh 29th January 2013 11:01 PM

No, since several artists haven't had calendars (such as Koda) I think its correct what they said about print issues :/

yabieru 30th January 2013 01:06 AM

Maybe they thought the world would end in 2012 so they didn't make anything. And now they are like: oops... xDD

yoshino 6th February 2013 07:57 AM

^hahaha!! tats a good one!

I realised this too. Her calendar pictures are always so gorgeous. It's a pity she doesn't take any photos for her calender issue. :(


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.