Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Maro enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=118685)

ayu_fantasy 30th September 2013 02:51 PM

Maro enquiries
 
Does maro have a wife a child? I saw him posting pictures of a women and baby on twitter. Haha...
I'm just curious actually...

koumori 30th September 2013 02:58 PM

I think it was confirmed a while back that Maro does have a child. It was the cause of much controversy earlier this year when a few news outlets in Asia picked up on that part of his past and published some details.

I'm not sure if the mother turned out to be an ex-girlfriend or an ex-wife. I didn't pay too much attention at the time. You can probably still find the discussions in the old Twitter/Weibo Ayu threads in the Ayu Chat-Room. :)

ayu_fantasy 30th September 2013 04:24 PM

Oh ok! I mean the recent pictures in twitter.. That seem like a baby.

visionfactory 30th September 2013 04:29 PM

Yup

koumori 30th September 2013 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayu_fantasy (Post 3031122)
Oh ok! I mean the recent pictures in twitter.. That seem like a baby.

Oh, if he had another child recently? I'm not sure about that at all, I'm sorry. Maybe someone else can shed some light on things. I hope that's not true for Ayu's sake.

Livey~ 30th September 2013 05:51 PM

^ Oh my.. What if this is the reason why it's over? :no

ayu_fantasy 30th September 2013 06:27 PM

Yup!! Hope someone can clarify the pictures of the women and baby on twitter!

Well, if he have a new wife and a child, means he have two children already. Well, perhaps he wanted a child with ayu too... Just that ayu ditched him after a short 2 months of relationship. Lol. He's such a strange person...

truehappiness 1st October 2013 07:32 AM

IIRC, he had the wife he divorced but didn't officially divorce her till later in addition to the model he impregnated. If there's a new girl though....

So at the beginning of this year/end of last year, we knew about...

- ex-wife
- ex-girlfriend model with child
- ex-girlfriend aka Ayu

November4 2nd October 2013 05:54 PM

The whole things was so crazy. Dating Ayu when he's got a wife or something?

waterballoon 3rd October 2013 04:21 PM

man he's such a mess...


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.