Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   What key is Duty in? (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=118788)

Zeke. 23rd October 2013 12:29 AM

What key is Duty in?
 
I'm doing a remix for my music production class and I'm using Duty. Could someone please tell me what key the song is in? We haven't learned much about theory yet and I would like to know which key to work in in order to make my remix the best it can be. This remix is due Thursday. Thanks!

Delirium-Zer0 23rd October 2013 08:56 PM

I think Bb.

Zeke. 24th October 2013 12:35 AM

I found a MIDI of it; it says C Major?

emi♡ 24th October 2013 01:12 AM

I also know that we for SURE have the official sheet music for it. It was shared in the sheet music group. I just don't have my copy of it anymore.

Let me...do some magic.

.......


anndd google brought up this http://www.ayudynasty.com/mscores/Duty.jpg

And looks like it's in C~


I thought they usually looked a little different from that one, but it's probably official.

Delirium-Zer0 24th October 2013 08:15 PM

I'm seeing B flat minor on there. Under the first column of lyrics.

truehappiness 24th October 2013 08:53 PM

Yeah, it says "original key" and then B flat minor, right?

emi♡ 24th October 2013 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delirium-Zer0 (Post 3036174)
I'm seeing B flat minor on there. Under the first column of lyrics.

oops I was just going by the signature thingy. I thought it was odd that a song would be in C lol

YuriChan 25th October 2013 09:00 AM

Everybody else said b flat minor (both natural and harmonic) or D flat Major. Which either one you wanna go with. :P

TheReal 26th October 2013 08:50 PM

I think it's b flat minor. i just tried playing it while listening to it, and it seems like it's b flat. definitely not C

Zeke. 29th October 2013 12:33 AM

Thanks!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:25 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.