Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   LOVEppears Booklet (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12005)

Bishoujo Ayumi 7th December 2003 07:25 PM

LOVEppears Booklet
 
I don't know why I didn't realize this sooner, but after I got my copy of LOVEppears, I noticed there wasn't a booklet.

There is A booklet, but it looks nothing like the one shown here:
http://www.ayumi.primenova.com/booklets.htm

Mine's just grey..

Did only certain ones come with a booklet, or just the Japanese version or something?

PickleCookies 7th December 2003 07:41 PM

Scan it.

Bishoujo Ayumi 7th December 2003 08:10 PM

Aight

http://www.webpost.net/me/mewmint/booklet.jpg

http://www.webpost.net/me/mewmint/booklet2.jpg

hanabiwings 7th December 2003 08:15 PM

That's the Chinese translation booklet that came with the overseas version, huh? I got the same booklet with mine. ^^ I had my friend Curry take a look at it for me. Didn't you receive the original as well? I got both...

Bishoujo Ayumi 7th December 2003 08:40 PM

Nope, I don't have the original booklet. I feel jipped..

ayumi1121 7th December 2003 09:19 PM

this is the only overseas album i got so i'm not really sure how this works...but i got that with the japanese one, like hanabiwings said

Ryoko 7th December 2003 09:36 PM

You should've gotten the original booklet as well. Maybe you should contact the people where you got it from.

evolutionricky 18th December 2003 07:14 AM

the links are broken....

UHPlus 18th December 2003 07:40 AM

i think you had been cheated >_< !!!
LOVEppears overseas version will have the original booklet with the LOVEppears cd side and a translation booklet at the cd-extra side.......there's also small poster folded up included too...

~K+ 18th December 2003 12:24 PM

yea...lol, the infamous 'Hamamsaki' poster.

But yea, it should definately have the original booklet in the OS Ver, it always does, and mine is no exception.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.