Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Ayu's piece of hair for TA (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120429)

visionfactory 7th July 2014 09:24 AM

Ayu's piece of hair for TA
 
Hi guys :P I'm looking for a picture of ayu's hair piece that was used as a gift for a few of the first TA members. Years ago it was on Yahoo auctions but not anymore...

Hope you can help me :D

Delirium-Zer0 7th July 2014 02:53 PM

I have a picture of it I think... When I get home I can upload it :) until then though, they show it in issue 1 of TA magazine too.

douggn 7th July 2014 03:37 PM

Is this what you are talking about

http://i57.tinypic.com/2q0v80y.png
(This is the picture from TeamAyu Magazine #1)

gothicayu 7th July 2014 08:56 PM

thats really cool i didnt know she did that

adantatu2 7th July 2014 09:19 PM

Really, hair ?? OMG, that's so random

Delirium-Zer0 7th July 2014 10:10 PM

http://i.imgur.com/rH3trgB.jpg
And here's the picture I have of it.

TeamAyu was so much more fun back in the day, lol

visionfactory 7th July 2014 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delirium-Zer0 (Post 3086610)
I have a picture of it I think... When I get home I can upload it :) until then though, they show it in issue 1 of TA magazine too.

Please!

Quote:

Originally Posted by douggn (Post 3086617)
Is this what you are talking about

http://i57.tinypic.com/2q0v80y.png
(This is the picture from TeamAyu Magazine #1)

Thank you!! :D Though the one I saw on Yahoo Auctions had a pink plastic wear.. or maybe it was inside a pink bg or something

Delirium-Zer0 8th July 2014 01:07 AM

I've seen it on YAJ before, but it was YEARS ago... I only ever remember seeing it in a clear bag. The seller might have had something pink behind it.

chocopockymaster 8th July 2014 01:46 AM

...am I the only one who finds this creepy as all hell? lol

jimmer10 8th July 2014 02:51 AM

Joan Jett said that back in the 1980s Japan was her biggest market. When touring over there the Japanese girl fans would hand her combs for Joan Jett to comb her hair with and hand back to them. They wanted her strands of hair as a personal souvenir. It’s a Japanese thing, going way back.

Joan Jett didn't think it was crazy at all and was happy to do it.

AyuWorld 8th July 2014 04:51 AM

^
no you are not! at first I couldnt believe this xD what are they going to do with her hair?? its like some exorcism ritual lolol why give your fans your hair better be your album xDDD

douggn 8th July 2014 05:48 AM

I think some japanese like hair. I know if your hairs red you may get older people coming up and ask for a clipping. Happened to a friend who went to japan, I think china has a thing for red hair too. Think its something to do with red hair being a sign of nobility or royalty from long ago or something like that.

relmy 8th July 2014 12:10 PM

Whaaat. This is so gross hahaha

I don't want to know what people would even do with it!!

MiiSan 8th July 2014 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chocopockymaster (Post 3086722)
...am I the only one who finds this creepy as all hell? lol

Nope, when I opened the thread my first reaction was that it's kinda weird lol

But I guess each to it's own lol

BlackSilence 8th July 2014 02:25 PM

this is creepy....O_O

Delirium-Zer0 8th July 2014 03:09 PM

In the west we sort of associate locks of hair with stalkers and old stories about black magic and witches, in Japan I guess not lol... Definitely creepy to me, but in Japan at the time it must not have been?

greggerz189 8th July 2014 05:45 PM

I have a hard time believing that it's a lock of her actual hair and not a piece of a wig she used on tour. Lady Gaga did the same thing with the repackaging of her Fame Monster album all those years back.

Polyrhythm 9th July 2014 02:31 AM

That is creepy....but at least you can take comfort knowing that most of her hair isn't real anyway.

YUKARI 9th July 2014 04:37 PM

wow it reminds of A.I movie! hair contains her DNA, we could make an ayu's clone!

Delirium-Zer0 9th July 2014 06:24 PM

The hair was given out right after her pre-A BEST era haircut, and photos of that haircut are in TA Magazine... add that to the fact that it's not an even number of baggies that were given out - not 75 or 80, but 78 - and it seems to be the real deal.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.