Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Asian Music Polls (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   [Koda Kumi] Favorite Black Cherry PV? (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=122702)

Maemi 20th April 2016 02:19 PM

Favorite Black Cherry PV?
 

Favorite Affection PV?
Favorite 'not included on studio album' PV?
Favorite Grow into One PV?
Favorite Feel My Mind PV?
Favorite Secret PV?
Favorite Black Cherry PV?
Favorite Kingdom PV?
Favorite Trick PV?
Favorite Universe PV?
Favorite Dejavu PV?
Favorite Japonesque PV?
Favorite Bon Voyage PV?
Favorite Walk of My Life PV?

Corvina 20th April 2016 06:40 PM

Unmei is such an underrated PV by me, but I always thought it's so dull. :laugh
Idk, the idea is nice and it looks beautiful, but it's boring to watch. Also somehow always had the feeling it tried to be an updated version of Gentle Words PV. Can love the song as much as I want, doesn't help the PV, lol.
So, 人魚姫 for me.

Yoake 28th April 2016 09:27 AM

I'll be there

~StarCatcher~ 28th April 2016 09:28 AM

JUICY:dead2

Pieces_of_SEVEN 13th May 2016 04:06 PM

This one is the easiest. JUICY has always been one of my favorites!

susiowong 14th May 2016 08:59 AM

JUICY

When the bottle got laid by Koda Kumi was the best part.

Minttulatte 6th August 2016 09:36 PM

Unmei has always been my favorite BC era PV.

Earth_maiden 15th August 2016 04:32 PM

I'll be there - my favourite song from the album, plus it was filmed in Australia <3

JackieRos 4th December 2016 02:31 AM

JUICY

Party_King 21st September 2017 12:44 AM

JUICY for sure!
This was the first Song & Video I've ever heared/saw of her :luv2


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.