Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Celebrity News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   [Limited Time] Full ayumi hamasaki countdown live 2000-2001 A on YOUTUBE (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124796)

JinHamasaki 12th March 2020 07:39 PM

[Limited Time] Full ayumi hamasaki countdown live 2000-2001 A on YOUTUBE
 
Avex has uploaded the OG of all countdown lives, where she surprised everyone with a new song called "evolution"!

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZlo5HtEiy8

attractive nausea 12th March 2020 11:06 PM

^ She did? I didn't know, I never watched this CDL lol
I like to keep some things unknown so that I can still discover things from her even after 10 years of being a fan

hud 13th March 2020 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by attractive nausea (Post 3315938)
^ She did? I didn't know, I never watched this CDL lol
I like to keep some things unknown so that I can still discover things from her even after 10 years of being a fan

yeah, it was the first time she performed it! you can see she's kinda nervous about it. :love

Aderianu 13th March 2020 10:13 AM

I adore End of the World from this live. And how ayu forgot Trauma lyrics

JinHamasaki 13th March 2020 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aderianu (Post 3315964)
I adore End of the World from this live. And how ayu forgot Trauma lyrics

Me too! That was an awesome performance. I also really like A Song for XX!

hidekirby 13th March 2020 03:00 PM

This is one of my favorite CDL.

summerain 14th March 2020 06:17 AM

In a few hours, they'll put CDL 10-11 on air.

Sky High 14th March 2020 10:31 AM

COUNTDOWN LIVE 2010-2011 is on youtube !!! I love this CDL :)

ExodusUK 14th March 2020 12:27 PM

Is this the CDL that she and Manny got married straight afterwards?

Taishaku 18th March 2020 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExodusUK (Post 3316006)
Is this the CDL that she and Manny got married straight afterwards?

That was many years after this, because this was when she was rumored to be dating Tomoya Nagase, which was later confirmed and dated for 7 years (ahh, simpler times...) :rolleyes

Katsuyuki012 18th March 2020 03:56 PM

No, CDL10-11 is the one where she married Mannie afterwards. Ayu & Tomoya broke up in 2007 IIRC. You were probably thinking if CDL00-01.

kotora 22nd March 2020 07:42 AM

Avex is doing limited time to upload lots of ayu old tours full version every day.

They are very popular! For example: Power of Music 2011 has 700k views so far! WOW
And most of the ayu tour videos have the highest youtube views.

mizuki-7 22nd March 2020 08:04 AM

^
Yes and the comments are really good It seems like a lot of people (old fans & non fans) changed their mind about Ayu thanks to that. Some of them pointed that she is constantly trashed on SNS but in fact she is still the same person as before : same charisma same energy, same beauty etc...
A lot of them pointed out that she may not be the best singer but what setting her appart is the way she express her songs.
I’m happy for her that people recognize her work.

tokyoxjapanxfan 22nd March 2020 10:27 AM

I honestly feel like with Namie being retired now, the constant negative response to Ayu has really faded. Ayu’s faltering sales and fluctuating body were constantly used to shame her in comparison to Namie. Be it by fans and even in news/gossip columns.

And with the 2000 trends slowly becoming popular again, it’s only a matter of time for there to be a slight increase in interest in her. She’s vintage now. It sounds “new” even though it’s old. We have to remember that teens would potentially be discovering her music for the first time. And the 2000s were a very visual decade in music.

axmish87 22nd March 2020 11:45 AM

Rewatching her concerts I came to realize how amazing is her interaction with the audience. Sometimes during the MC part the skits and jokes can come of as annoying and cringey , maybe just to myself because I don't get them , but besides that she can really rally and fire up a crowd. :-D

ExodusUK 22nd March 2020 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taishaku (Post 3316239)
That was many years after this, because this was when she was rumored to be dating Tomoya Nagase, which was later confirmed and dated for 7 years (ahh, simpler times...) :rolleyes

I meant in response to 10-11 being uploaded..not 2000 - 2001 lol

ExodusUK 22nd March 2020 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan (Post 3316410)
I honestly feel like with Namie being retired now, the constant negative response to Ayu has really faded. Ayu’s faltering sales and fluctuating body were constantly used to shame her in comparison to Namie. Be it by fans and even in news/gossip columns.

And with the 2000 trends slowly becoming popular again, it’s only a matter of time for there to be a slight increase in interest in her. She’s vintage now. It sounds “new” even though it’s old. We have to remember that teens would potentially be discovering her music for the first time. And the 2000s were a very visual decade in music.

This.

I have long suspected the anti-Ayu sentiment in the press and SNS is from Namie's stans/paid off influenced journalists.

Andrenekoi 22nd March 2020 11:56 PM

TBH I never really got people overlooking Ayu's energy, stage presence and capacity of giving her songs an emotional live performance. IMO this is something the got better at doing over time, not worst, and I overall consider her current concerts the natural evolution of what she had beem doing since the begining.

It's nice that she anti-Ayu sentment is getting weaker anyways. I follow performers from all around the world and she is easly on the very top of the list of the best, even if her singing was never perfect.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:54 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.