Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Blackmarket Ayupan Pictures =] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2925)

AyuMiHypErMiX 8th December 2002 07:50 AM

Blackmarket Ayupan Pictures =]
 
heh.. i found this picture and it shows a guy trying to make people pay for his ayupan... awww the ayupan are gonna get dirrty =[

Arena Tour 2002 ayupan
http://www3.wind.ne.jp/ayunet/tenjisitu/koukankai.jpg

Stadium Tour 2002 ayupan


BTW sorry for all the AYUPAN thread... i'll continue to post on this one... if i find anything else interesting.....

SORRY AHS STAFF!!! kekeke

=]http://www3.wind.ne.jp/ayunet/tenjisitu/koukankai2.jpg

AyuMiHypErMiX 8th December 2002 07:52 AM

Here's the Ayu Combo for all of you who want to see more pix...
http://www3.wind.ne.jp/ayunet/tenjisitu/ayucombo.jpg

all credit for these pix goes to:http://www3.wind.ne.jp/ayunet/tenjisitu/

=]

Takke 8th December 2002 08:03 AM

whaaaat! why dont we get some ayupans!!! damn is it people in japan who is selling those ayupans on the street?
but are those ayupans orginal`??

mimika 8th December 2002 08:25 AM

thx thx AyuMiHypErMiX~ the pics r so cute!!

yea...i wonder if they're selling it outside of the arena tour..wouldn't staff come to stop them??

and i want the ayucombo 2!!!!

too bad the combos here in north america looks no way like the ayucombo.....we get really cheap stuff at fastfood places here...

angela 8th December 2002 08:28 AM

yEAP!!!! ayu combo is the best!!!! :thumbsup

eVe 8th December 2002 10:02 AM

the ayucombo looks great =) I want that ^.^
And I want some ayupans. But where can I buy them? I mean on the internet.Can somebody give me a link?

btw thx 4 posting those pix :)

AyuRlz 8th December 2002 11:33 AM

it seems to me that the ayupans that guy is selling is fake

Takke 8th December 2002 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by AyuRlz
it seems to me that the ayupans that guy is selling is fake
i agree with AyuRlz


and i think the orginals you can only find them in ayupans shops!

AyuRlz 8th December 2002 12:03 PM

^5

Grantith 8th December 2002 04:07 PM

I wonder how close the counterfits came to the real kind, lol. The Ayucombo thing is so cool!!! Thanks for the pics!

fantaisie.sign 8th December 2002 07:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally posted by AyuRlz
^5
? :confused

The Ayupans on the street look fairly close to the originals, but since they're not closeups of them, I cannot tell whether the are fakes. Since the Duty ones aren't naked (like some pranksters have painted them to be) I assume they're real. I saw the Ayu Combo on Ebay a while ago and was so close to buying it, but I had no money to spend. :weep

Here's another picture that's included in the Mr. and Mrs. Donut booklet. I have more if anyone wants me to post them.

EdenZone 8th December 2002 09:51 PM

ayupan combo !!! I want !!!!

boogieordie 9th December 2002 12:19 AM

There are tons of Ayupans on eBay.

Ashley

AyuRlz 9th December 2002 09:51 AM

^5 means high 5

LiddoKun 9th December 2002 05:10 PM

i have decided to call this sudden inexplicable urge to obtain ayupans ayupanism...
it is a condition spread by the exposure of ones brain to images of an ayupan

EvolutionX 10th December 2002 10:30 AM

The AyuCombo very cute !! Esp when she wearz the specS~ :roflmao :roflmao she lookz SOOO BLUR !! :D :D

AyuRlz 10th December 2002 12:46 PM

although it is blur but it looks kawaii on her

EvolutionX 11th December 2002 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by AyuRlz
although it is blur but it looks kawaii on her
Yea ! I completely agree with you !! :laugh :laugh

Ibitsu Kokoro 13th December 2002 01:12 AM

STOP HIM!!! EVILNESS!!!

ayurules 13th December 2002 12:43 PM

ayupan~~~I want~~~~!!!!!
I dunt care original or pirate!!~~I want~~
I mean of course original is better, but since here you can get any original........if you see a pirate ayupan selling on the street, you'll buy it also right~~~!!!!~~
it's like if there are people pirating you stuff....that means you are famous~~!!!!
ayu famous yeah yeah!!~~~


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:47 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.