Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   About You PV (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31023)

penwyn_chintara 21st June 2005 10:49 AM

About You PV
 
Is 'About You' PV relates Ayumi with her boyfriend? Because, i rarely saw Ayumi include any man to be modeled in her PV. I mean, usually the man will not play that great part in the PV, but this time round, the man in the box really being focussed on. Mostly only Ayumi and the back dancer...

RAISKA 21st June 2005 11:37 AM

Oh, I haven't heard that..maybe, but I don't think so! The song is about the darkness in every person...

Catzi 21st June 2005 01:29 PM

I don't think it's about her boyfriend. And there's other random people being focused on as well.

Qt Mashi 21st June 2005 02:05 PM

lol nah~ i dun think it relates to her boyfriend

penwyn_chintara 21st June 2005 02:41 PM

The two of them (guy and ayumi) was trapped inside the box. I thought that means they are seperated and cannot be together. Maybe that is just my imagination...

MsMiyabi 21st June 2005 05:46 PM

Maybe its about her past relationships you know her exs.

Syphex 21st June 2005 06:01 PM

:) ayu had ex's? wow...she really puts her personal life under wraps..oh..unless you meant in High School or whatever.

Echiko 21st June 2005 08:05 PM

i don't think so..but it's a hard PV to interpret. =/


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:06 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.