Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   YesAsia Rainbow Prizes (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3123)

boogieordie 21st December 2002 03:14 AM

YesAsia Rainbow Prizes
 
Now all purchasers of the album can enter a lucky draw to win an exclusive keychain (a total of 10 will be given away), writing kits (a total of 3 kits are available) or a towel set with the "Rainbow" symbol! Don't miss this once in a lifetime opportunity!

Keychain -
http://image.yesasia.com/assets/imgs...002457461b.jpg

Writing Kit -
http://image.yesasia.com/assets/imgs...002457461c.jpg

Towel Set -
http://image.yesasia.com/assets/imgs...002457461d.jpg

I don't know what the cut-off date for the offer is.

Ashley

Piccolo 21st December 2002 04:14 AM

Wait, do you mean if we already bought them we can't enter?! Thanks for the info Ashley !

Biscuitgirl 21st December 2002 04:16 AM

I think if you order Rainbow from Yesasia, you automatically get entered. Thanks for the info, Ashley!

Grantith 21st December 2002 01:38 PM

YesAsia only advertises these prizes in the Rainbow+Poster item, so I'm not sure if everyone who buys the album gets entered for the prizes. I hope so!

AyuRlz 21st December 2002 01:45 PM

so good to order and get free gifts

boogieordie 21st December 2002 02:19 PM

I assume veryone who buys the album is entered. As long as they they are ordering from YesAsia US (US and Canada). >.< I checked the global site and it made no mention. But, it lists the offer on the front page were everyone could see it, with the other versions of the album underneath. I'm not exactly sure though, so I'll e-mail YesAsia, btu I probably won't get a reply until monday.

BTW - YesAsia is listing the overseas version of Rainbow now.

Ashley

EvolutionX 21st December 2002 03:37 PM

Oooo ... Hope that everyone who gets the album stands a chance !!! ;)

AyuRocks : Thank You so much in putting so much effort to gather the information !!! :wave :thumbsup :wave


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.