Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Good, organized photo gallery (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35910)

SunshineSlayer 6th November 2005 04:44 AM

Good, organized photo gallery
 
I'm hoping someone can point me to some good Ayu image galleries with the photos organized by year. I'm working on some Ayu photo montages and it would really help if I knew which photos were taken in what year. Thanks!

Delirium-Zer0 6th November 2005 05:46 AM

The best place to find pictures in order would be any site with magazine scans... since the magazines are all dated, it's easy to see when each one was taken. totalayu.free.fr, ayutv.net/anascans, and zyrex.org are best for that. As for stuff before december 1999 (which is harder to find), the earlier galleries (like 1 through 6) at ayusky.com's album section is all older stuff. Not sure when exactly alot of those were taken but they are all early.

SunshineSlayer 6th November 2005 05:29 PM

Thanks. :) I checked those out and the only one that was really helpful was AyuSky because right now I am primarily looking for photos durring her A Song For Xx era and the other sites didn't have very many of those. :(

saphprincess 6th November 2005 08:14 PM

if u're looking for live performances, here's a pretty good site...just click on the year and u'll see the screen caps for it....http://www.eneabba.net/ayu/video/live/index.htm


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:40 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.