Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Orchestral Ayumi CD (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3754)

samuraiDRIVE 30th January 2003 12:00 AM

Orchestral Ayumi CD
 
Not sure if anyone remembers, but a little while back there was a few CDs that featured instrumental orchestral versions of Ayumi's songs, as well as Utada Hikaru and others.

Anyone have information on the CDs?

fantaisie.sign 30th January 2003 12:32 AM

Are you talking about the Avex Music Box Collection? I can't find it at YesAsia, but that's what it's listed as at Jpophelp.com

Grantith 30th January 2003 12:50 AM

Ooooooooooo the ummm Harmony collection thing. They were posted a while ago. I tried to find the old topic, but I think it might have been deleted. Sorry. :(

imagina12y 30th January 2003 12:53 AM

there were a few different kinds:
the "crystal melody ones" were fakes (weren't they?), there were those "relaxing orgel" ones...whatever that means, and then there were the avex ones...all of which had instrumental versions
hmm...maybe try searching http://www.jpophelp.com/ for them...they have tons of cds :)

fantaisie.sign 30th January 2003 05:22 AM

The one SamuraiDrive is talking about is the one with simple melody versions of songs done by Avex artists. Oddly, Hikki was included in this project, but I can't remember which song was included. It was released not too long ago but I can't find it at YesAsia anywhere. At Jpophelp it's listed as "Avex Music Box Collection" without images of the CD.

ImpactBreaker 30th January 2003 05:32 AM

I was about to make a thread asking the same thing samuraiDRIVE LOL:laugh So anybody knows if it was released?

fantaisie.sign 30th January 2003 06:16 AM

Jpophelp lists its release date as July 10, 2002:
AYUMI HAMASAKI - AVEX MUSIC BOX COLLECTION (Japan Import)
JPN-IOCD-20021
Format: CD
Release Date: 7/10/2002
Price: $29.50

Description: 10 Tracks.
(http://www.jpophelp.com/scripts/prod...asaki&dnum=200)

The only other place I found it was at CD Japan:
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/image/image...d-20021&type=1
avex Music Box Collection / Ayumi Hamasaki Sakuhin-shu
Catalog No.: IOCD-20021
Media: CDA
Number of discs (or other units): 1
Release Date: 2003/01/29
Price: 2500 Yen (US$ 20.90)
(http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=IOCD-20021)

Oddly, their release dates are very different. Jpophelp said it was released in July, but CD Japan says it was released yesterday.

ETA: Even though this isn't the "Harmony Collection," it's the closest I could find to it.

Biscuitgirl 31st January 2003 08:15 PM

Strange pic for the cover. What is that? A fox?

samuraiDRIVE 31st January 2003 10:39 PM

Thanks for all the help. I went on Jpophelp.com and it seems that what they have is incorrect information/pirated CDs from other sellers. They described "I Am..." as Ayumi's THIRD full album. It's definately her fourth. And they have that album that uses images from the "M" single, but it's a different album.

The ones I was looking for were like, 6 different albums. They're all different artists, and I don't think it was actually released by AVEX, but I think most of the artists were AVEX related besides Hikki...

I'm gonna keep looking!

Grantith 31st January 2003 11:14 PM

It was released by Avex. I found the link:

http://www.avex-club.com/harmony/


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.