![]() |
[Pics] TeamAyu Mag Vol. 19
|
Ayu's soo cute in some of those pictures!! i want bigger scans >_<"
thanks! |
I want to get this!
|
thanks for the pictures :)
|
OMG I love it!! Thanks for posting!
|
ooh i wish team Ayu had international memberships!
|
sankyou verymuch!
|
The one with her in the black dress is cute :)
|
Quote:
it's amazing how they have pictures from her magazine photoshoots! |
Wow. Gorgeous. I want a copy too myself T.T
|
She looks great! I want to be a TeamAyu member as well! Too bad I don't have enough money ...
|
that looks really fascinating! aren't some of them like.. behind the scenes of her photoshoots? woooow... i want bigger scans.. NOW!! and of course, she looks great as usual :D
|
It's beautiful, as usual.
Can you just imagine getting this in the mail?? Oooh, I want a subscription.... |
wonderful !!! thanks a lot
|
Where can I get my hands on this team ayu vols? wonder if it is ok for someone like ayu to look so gorgeous all the TIME? Those people are very blessed =) (sign)
|
Quote:
anyway thanks for the pics, she's looking really cute in the photoshootings for the different mags Quote:
|
The cover is so cute. As always.
Thanks for sharing! |
sankyou!
|
Cute! Thanks!
|
Such cute pictures! thanks!
|
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:04 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.