Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Which Trauma live is this? (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41877)

spacelion 22nd March 2006 11:15 PM

Which Trauma live is this?
 
I was wondering which live is this! It's hilarious!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=v9CIIi1gSZA

Ryoko 22nd March 2006 11:22 PM

CDL04~05.

Qt Mashi 22nd March 2006 11:41 PM

^ yup!^^

when she forgot her lyrics so funny~

Raiu-Ayu 22nd March 2006 11:43 PM

I was wondering that myself. Thank you.

*sings* 'I totally forgot the words'

Sweer 23rd March 2006 12:02 AM

this is really cute ;)

Ryoko 23rd March 2006 12:06 AM

She always seems to forget Trauma. The only other two songs I've seen her forget were Voyage and winding road.

Sweer 23rd March 2006 12:08 AM

^yeah I think its always the same part as well
those tricky lyrics :P

Princess_Of_Roses 23rd March 2006 01:40 AM

HAHA...she did a good job improvising though LOL

alternarist 23rd March 2006 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryoko
She always seems to forget Trauma. The only other two songs I've seen her forget were Voyage and winding road.

and also Boys & Girls in COUNTDOWN LIVE 2005 ~ 2006.

Raiu-Ayu 23rd March 2006 10:50 AM

I saw her forget the words to INSPIRE once. At the start of the second chours she just sang 'LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA' then went on norma. She started laughing

Ryoko 23rd March 2006 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alternarist
and also Boys & Girls in COUNTDOWN LIVE 2005 ~ 2006.

I don't remember seeing that... What part? I'll watch it again.

Chibi_Venus 24th March 2006 01:20 AM

There was one song I saw performing and she sort of stumbled on the words. Oh yeah, I remember her mixing up lyrics in Real me and some of WE WISH at CDL 02-03.

walking proud 25th March 2006 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chibi_Venus
There was one song I saw performing and she sort of stumbled on the words. Oh yeah, I remember her mixing up lyrics in Real me and some of WE WISH at CDL 02-03.

where?? can you upload this clip please??


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.