Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   the butterfly glasses in "Startin'" PV (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42631)

Aisha_Angel 11th April 2006 03:29 AM

the butterfly glasses in "Startin'" PV
 
I'm not saying you have to or anything but..I'm wondering who made the butterfly glasses (like the brand), & where I could get a pair...if they are even availible. Like I said, I'm just wondering cuz they are so cool!
I've found some that look almost similar but they aren't as big or as pretty as Ayu's...I would (if I could) pay big money 4 a pair of those; they are so awesome! ^^;

So if anybody knows, please feel free to share the info! ^^

ImpactBreaker 11th April 2006 03:54 AM

LOL I have no idea if those are available for sale. However I can't help but think those glasses were strongly inspired on the old Psylocke from the X-Men series LOL

truehappiness 11th April 2006 05:05 AM

One of my friends has seen the glasses before at Target, but they were not as big as Ayu's because they were kid-sized. :\

Ayu's looked like they were custom made, since no glasses in this world are that big and that hot looking xD

alternarist 11th April 2006 04:20 PM

yeah i think they were custom made.. and it got holes on it.. as if some protective goggles..

ohsixthirty 11th April 2006 04:33 PM

those glasses are teh sex.

Neo Daydream 11th April 2006 04:37 PM

most definately made just for that PV... but havin some would be awesome! >.<

truehappiness 12th April 2006 11:59 PM

Off topic but;

why is Ayu such a freaking hottie in that picture?!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c7...x/d19c971c.png

HELVENEUE 13th April 2006 02:45 AM

Yah, her glasses are awesome.

I actually heard that Britney Spears wore them before ayu :O but i have no idea.

truehappiness 13th April 2006 08:21 AM

I don't think she's had butterfly glasses like Ayu's..

plus Britney Spears probably only makes them look.. ew. xD

minkAYuko 13th April 2006 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness
Off topic but;

why is Ayu such a freaking hottie in that picture?!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c7...x/d19c971c.png

I saw the siggy before and thought about the same!! she looks so hot!

miracleofsuzaku 13th April 2006 11:07 AM

LOL I thought they were added in there by computer effects. But then again, I only watched that PV once/twice. After I watched it, it ended up in my recycling bin.

ImpactBreaker 13th April 2006 01:44 PM

^LOL They were definitely not computer graphics. :laugh The compputer graphics in that video are quite mediocre.

Hazuki 13th April 2006 05:05 PM

I wish there were butterfly glasses at like Wal-Mart or something like Ayu's :B

ImpactBreaker 13th April 2006 06:32 PM

the glasses look cool in the PV and all, but I think it would look weirsd if I were to see someone wearing them walking in the streets.

alternarist 13th April 2006 06:44 PM

^ lol true.. its not even a pair of glasses.. its jus a piece of plastic.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.