Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Where to find uraayu Photos (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4264)

paper_doll 3rd March 2003 12:02 AM

Uraayu Photos
 
Does anybody know sites of any good Uraayu photos? If you do, could you post the link? Thanx.

paper_doll 3rd March 2003 12:12 AM

Crap, wrong topic...

fantaisie.sign 3rd March 2003 12:20 AM

There are a couple of pictures at Ayumihamasaki.org but I haven't been able to find a site complete with all the photos from the original Uraayu and the special edition version.

paper_doll 3rd March 2003 12:21 AM

I have that site already, but thanx!

LadySway 13th March 2003 12:21 PM

I've collected nearly all uraayu pics i think...if u want to i can zip and upload them

Takke 13th March 2003 01:31 PM

you should check www.ayumihamasaki.org

ayu_ready78 13th March 2003 02:04 PM

Uraayu Photos Pt. I (1-10)... will upload in next post :)

ayu_ready78 13th March 2003 02:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Pt. I (1-10) Pics

angela 13th March 2003 02:10 PM

thanx ayuready78

LadySway 13th March 2003 02:12 PM

nice of you ayuready, sharing the pics with us


Quote:

you should check www.ayumihamasaki.org
yes but this site has not all of the uraayu pics, just a few

kheops 13th March 2003 06:11 PM

ehhh lil quetsion guys and gals, what is uraayu, what is ura meaning?
:think

LadySway 13th March 2003 07:50 PM

uraayu was the photobook ayu did, not long ago. And it's pics are really really cool! I love this modern geisha look in this book!
What ura means...i have no clue, sorry ^^ just download the pics! It's worth it!

kheops 13th March 2003 09:18 PM

thanks LadySway. i downloaded the pics, very nice! :)

ayu_ready78 13th March 2003 10:03 PM

I tried to upload the other pics but these pictures are so big in size that it would take multiple (at least 15 files) to let all of you see these pics witht the upload limit of 512kb. If somone knows of a good server to use let me know. I tried uploading to my yahoo briefcase acct and for some reason, that service was down earlier today. :shrug

nmskalmn 13th March 2003 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by kheops
ehhh lil quetsion guys and gals, what is uraayu, what is ura meaning?
:think

ura means reverse, back, or opposite. So the theme of "uraayu" was 'the other side of ayu'.

kheops 14th March 2003 11:49 AM

many thx nmskalmn! (he he, your name is a real tongue twister! ) :D

sunny 16th March 2003 02:29 PM

if i;m not mistake.... ura is the name of the graphic designer who handle the uraayu pictorial design.

nmskalmn 16th March 2003 03:04 PM

Yes, Tadashi Ura. This is his site:

http://www.artless.gr.jp/ura/

rAinbow fAn 17th March 2003 09:30 PM

i like to call it 'ur aayu' like 'your ayu'

Brittany 1st January 2004 06:34 PM

--help Me--
 
Anybody, do you know any sites with Urrayu pictures and pictures of Ayu with her dogs?


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:21 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.