Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   [IMG REQ] Photo of Ayu shown in Startin' PV (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42745)

ALPHY 14th April 2006 08:10 AM

[IMG REQ] Photo of Ayu shown in Startin' PV
 
Does anyone have a good quality photo of Ayu from the opening of the Startin' PV? It's the one where the American guy introduces Ayu on TV and there's a photo of Ayu next to him. I really like the pic but I can't seem to find it. Hope someone can help! :) Cheers!

Hazuki 14th April 2006 03:17 PM

Lumix made an avatar out of it, but I think she restored the picture straight out of the PV x_x

We could always ask her =)

ALPHY 15th April 2006 03:15 AM

Oh okay, cool. Thanks!

I love ur set btw! :)

Ayumi no Yume 15th April 2006 03:39 AM

Like... a screenshot?
Like.. this?
http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/393...73145xh.th.jpg
http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/944...74565vv.th.jpg
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/8...78765rv.th.jpg

I don't know what you mean by "Next to Him", but this is around that area.

ALPHY 15th April 2006 07:05 AM

^ Oh! Sorry for to confuse you!

Yeah, I am talking about the photo of Ayu in the first screen capture. ^^'' I was wondering if anyone has the actual picture? Or was it not released?

Norrel 15th April 2006 08:00 AM

It was released. I remember looking at it.

FOUND IT!

http://www.tokyoheadline.com/vol236/img/hyo_b.jpg

Keishi 15th April 2006 09:16 AM

^I've never see that, thanks norrel XD

ALPHY 15th April 2006 11:26 AM

OMG! Thanks so much Norrel! <3 Hehe!

alternarist 15th April 2006 02:42 PM

thanks!

Hazuki 15th April 2006 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Norrel
It was released. I remember looking at it.

FOUND IT!

http://www.tokyoheadline.com/vol236/img/hyo_b.jpg

YAHHH THAT'S PRETTY :D

Thanks Norrel!

Axel_Grease 15th April 2006 09:06 PM

What a sexy pic! :3 *saves* Thanks Norrel! :yes

Neo Daydream 16th April 2006 02:24 AM

wow cool i've never seen it. thanks ^^

Pow! 16th April 2006 02:31 AM

That's a cool pic!!

Startin' is a funny video!!

krishna 17th April 2006 05:10 AM

Cool!Love that pic!

Norrel 17th April 2006 06:47 AM

Yay, I am loved ^_^

Ayumi no Yume 17th April 2006 06:56 AM

Wow, great quality of that! Thank you.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.