Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Chat-Room (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Your favourite ayu vocal in a song.. (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46092)

ExodusUK 11th July 2006 02:41 AM

Your favourite ayu vocal in a song..
 
Sorry if done before. I love it in UNITE! at the end of the second verse and Ayu holds the note at the end and it's just so raw. At the end of Memorial Address when she holds the line at the very end and her voice is so vulnerable and you really believe everything she's singing. I also love the AHHHH in Surreal during the breakdown bit in the middle of the song.

What about you?

spacelion 11th July 2006 07:49 AM

I like her voice in Will & A song for xx (A ballads version)

pbs1605 11th July 2006 08:25 AM

I like her voice in "Inspire".

Nevada 11th July 2006 08:54 AM

Yeah there's a big thing going in the Polls section oo; Anyway I like A Song for XX (the A BEST version)

hopeorpain 11th July 2006 09:30 AM

I actually really like her voice in the "LOVEppears" era.

vocal favorites are:
-ourselves
-monochrome
-end roll
-over

Qt Mashi 11th July 2006 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spacelion
I like her voice in Will & A song for xx (A ballads version)

i love her voice there too

Memorial Address was very powerful, i thought it was weird when i first heard it but when i listened more i relli like it

moments and rainy have very nice vocals!

Mad_Cactuar 11th July 2006 11:13 AM

I love her voice in Will. It sounds so sophisticated there.

I love her voice in End of the World too. The "Ayuscreech Attack!" in the chorus is so lovely and memorable.

I also love her voice in Carols. Emotional and classy.

immel 11th July 2006 12:14 PM

If I'm to pick which song I like her voice best in it'll have to be from a live performance.

After Arena Tour 2006 I can say nothing but HEAVEN. It was extraordinay, it was unbelivable, her voice in that song is wicked when it's live.

Another song in which I love her voice is Moments, from Arena Tour 2005, it's not far behind HEAVEN. I prefer the performance of Moments but HEAVEN sounded so awesome it'll have to be my first pick for her voice.

As for the song in which she sings with the most emotional voice I belive A Song for XX from Dome Tour 2001 will have to be it, followed close by Memorial address of Arena Tour 2003-2004. M in A MUSEUM isn't that far behind either. I can imagine Liar topping this list if it would ever have been sung live.

nmskalmn 11th July 2006 12:16 PM

Liar

My opinion of the hour is that this is the most perfectly performed Ayu song.

truehappiness 11th July 2006 12:22 PM

I like rainy day's.

They give off a lot of emotion. <3

immel 11th July 2006 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nmskalmn
Liar

My opinion of the hour is that this is the most perfectly performed Ayu song.

Imagine it live :).

JaysenRyan 11th July 2006 12:59 PM

inspire

alternarist 11th July 2006 01:05 PM

i like Pride. at the climax, it blew me off when u turn the volume up. her emotions when performed live was.. woohoo!! haha HEAVEN is not bad too! i like it..

chibi_sunny 11th July 2006 02:03 PM

Walking Proud & Moments: She sounds so mature.
Fly High: There's something about her vocals which sounds so pure.

xiaou-xijiang 11th July 2006 02:12 PM

I like the long note she holds in I am... (at the end of the second line) She sounds so desperate. I like the Ahs she does in Dearest, and the last line she does in Memorial Address that makes her seem so vulnerable. I'm sure I have a lot more, but I can't 'member 'em right now.
Moments: I love her voice throughout the whole song! :love

shavoingin 11th July 2006 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExodusUK
I love it in UNITE! at the end of the second verse and Ayu holds the note at the end and it's just so raw. At the end of Memorial Address when she holds the line at the very end and her voice is so vulnerable and you really believe everything she's singing. I also love the AHHHH in Surreal during the breakdown bit in the middle of the song.


same lol

Yukitora 11th July 2006 04:40 PM

Her whole memorial address album. She voice was flawless in 2003. She actually learnt how to sing properly then.

xiaou-xijiang 11th July 2006 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yukitora
Her whole memorial address album. She voice was flawless in 2003.

I agree with this part of your comment, her voice was astounding in 2003 (but I still enjoyed her voice in 2001 up until 2004, after her MY STORY album)

Hachimitsu 11th July 2006 04:52 PM

She sounds great in Forgiveness, really mature and experienced. But I like Who and Scar too, she sounds younger and 'pure', in a way.

xiaou-xijiang 11th July 2006 04:56 PM

^How could I forget about who...? She sounded so nice in that ballad. In forgiveness (I love how she sang the chorus, she sounds so strong)
I enjoyed how she sang in Dolls, like shes reliving a child's dream or something (what a weird way to describe it XD) how about that she's reliving something bitter sweet. (that's better!)


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.