Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Ghost in RAINBOW PV? (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47270)

AyUmIXx 3rd August 2006 10:33 AM

Ghost in RAINBOW PV?
 
just found out this pic at other forum

http://img331.imageshack.us/img331/8...ampakanut0.png

see the red circle one????
that's penampakan means ghost shows themselves....

i don't know if this is made by people or what...

qwerty 3rd August 2006 10:39 AM

I don't think that's a ghost. It's just a bad screenshot of the female bartender; I think it looks like a ghost because of the lighting, or lack thereof. If you watch a bit more of the PV, you can see that the bartender is smiling without looking so sinister as she does in the screencap.

micster 3rd August 2006 10:40 AM

lmfao ... *goes to watch RAINBOW*

AyUmIXx 3rd August 2006 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qwerty
I don't think that's a ghost. It's just a bad screenshot of the female bartender; I think it looks like a ghost because of the lighting, or lack thereof. If you watch a bit more of the PV, you can see that the bartender is smiling without looking so sinister as she does in the screencap.

yeah.that's what i think too..
i think i'm gonna watch the PV again later~

micster 3rd August 2006 10:49 AM

just watched the pv, lmao.

Welll, ghost or no ghost RAINBOW is still the lesbian pv

Dustie 3rd August 2006 12:15 PM

Lol, it's just the barman, a girl or a guy, in weird lighting.

shippo 3rd August 2006 02:50 PM

Hey... I dont saw it (I think) in RAINBOW!!!!

>0< That's scary though,,,

ohsixthirty 3rd August 2006 02:54 PM

obviously its a ghost. and you can see a midget hanging from a tree on the scene where she's running thru the street. he was on staff but he could not face the pain of life any longer, its really sad you know?

:innocent

immel 3rd August 2006 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by touchedstar
its really sad you know?

I know.


Well, I also think it's just the bartender or w/e, some people look too much at those PVs :P.

alternarist 3rd August 2006 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by touchedstar
obviously its a ghost. and you can see a midget hanging from a tree on the scene where she's running thru the street. he was on staff but he could not face the pain of life any longer, its really sad you know?

:innocent

-_- lol!!

yeah. its the bartender! i saw the PV.. she looks freaky.

Mirai Noah 3rd August 2006 04:08 PM

Freaky, but cool! :D

Norrel 3rd August 2006 09:54 PM

I hate how people think too hard XD

This just like the "fairyman" thing in the Koda Kumi's KNT PV XD

Diana 3rd August 2006 10:16 PM

erm... whaa? O.o;; kowai desu.. I think it`s a bad screen of the bartender too.. *waits few seconds* me go watch and see...

OK OK.. it`s a ghost... O.O Well..she wouldn`t look like one if she wasn`t the only one in the background though...

Chibi_Venus 3rd August 2006 10:34 PM

* watches RAINBOW PV

It looks more transparent in the picture you posted than the actual PV.

Still, it's a very freaky look.

LacusClyne 4th August 2006 01:21 AM

freaky, but no she's a normal human being, not dead, not a spirt

ayu_ready? 4th August 2006 10:36 AM

I don't belive in ghosts
:laugh

Kodayumi 4th August 2006 10:53 AM

I think its just the lighting effect..

Well i believe in ghost...but whether they wanna haunt u is their problem..i really dont care so much =)

ohsixthirty 4th August 2006 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Norrel
I hate how people think too hard XD

This just like the "fairyman" thing in the Koda Kumi's KNT PV XD

what "fairyman" thing???

slowmoth 4th August 2006 10:55 PM

:tired it was so scary when i saw her in the video!! i thonk it was fanmade
well i don't think her eyes are so scary because a light effect :no

Ayu_Fan_00 4th August 2006 11:00 PM

LOL. I never even noticed that.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:55 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.