Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Ayu had a Tinnitus?? (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50754)

shippo 21st October 2006 12:32 PM

Ayu had a Tinnitus??
 
Go find out about Tinnitus if u dont know :)

Well, my friend have a tinnitus (i guess) and i heard ayu have a hearing problem back at 2001 (!?)

So, is it right? :irked :irked :irked

Eu-Kun 21st October 2006 01:21 PM

yea... and she's partly deaf in one of her ear due to much exposure to loud music

fεяnαndδ 21st October 2006 01:33 PM

I just covered my ear up for five minutes.

The sounds only coming into one ear... UGH. I need both of my ears... I don't know how Ayu deals with it! x_x

ohsixthirty 21st October 2006 01:56 PM

yeah, i think she did have tinnitus, but there was some other problems at the same time. tinnitis as far as i know is ringing or other noise in your ear, but she had hearing loss from the high decibals in concert as well.

my brother had/has it as well and i've had ringing in my ears from time to time, but i think thats normal (i hope, lol).

elepop 21st October 2006 02:36 PM

Yup. Ayu said in the NTV interview that now still (DOME TOUR 2001 era?), sometimes, she can't anwser the phone with her left(?) ear.

shippo 21st October 2006 05:42 PM

So u r tinnitus Winterkill??

Hmm... so is it tinnitus or half deaf??

ohsixthirty 21st October 2006 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shippo (Post 920113)
Hmm... so is it tinnitus or half deaf??

i think ayumi had tinnitus AND hearing loss.

immel 21st October 2006 07:02 PM

Tinnitus comes in trillions of different versions. I have a lighter kind, it's part mental, but I got it in 5th grade when I overused my freestyle, at a noise level that made me dizzy. I still listens to music by far too loud, I'm waiting for the day it just might get worse. I have slightly better hearing on one ear because of Ayu ruining the other one, my speakers are closer to my right ear than left. I still got very good hearing, though.

It can be annoying at times, but I more or less don't notice it if I don't think about it.

ImpactBreaker 21st October 2006 09:47 PM

Tinnitus is just a symptom, not a diagnosis. Several diseases can cause tinnitus.

fεяnαndδ 21st October 2006 10:35 PM

shippo: no, I don't have a tinnitus.

BigAyuFan 22nd October 2006 04:06 AM

wwaaaiiittt......i thought she got better..........??didnt she??

Delirium-Zer0 22nd October 2006 04:54 AM

Not totally. Her hearing was totally gone in her left ear for awhile, but now that she's only playing in venues with "safe" acoustics (i.e. NOT domes), she's only partly deaf. She can't hear clearly through that ear, so talking on the phone with it is useless really, but she can hear probably muffled sounds through it.

immel 22nd October 2006 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delirium-Zer0 (Post 920759)
but now that she's only playing in venues with "safe" acoustics (i.e. NOT domes), she's only partly deaf.

I was pretty sure that the last performance of a-nation '06 was held at Tokyo Dome? Well, the roof was open, I don't know if that dome can open its roof, but it really does sound like she says "toukyou doomu" at one point.

shippo 22nd October 2006 04:49 PM

Well, so is it tinnitus?? and half deaf or what?? is it gone now??

Is it the reason why she always use headphones in the concert/live/tour?

So, that's why she never do DOME tour anymore?? What witH ARENA??

immel 22nd October 2006 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shippo (Post 921277)
Well, so is it tinnitus?? and half deaf or what?? is it gone now??

Read Delirium_Zer0's post again.

Quote:

Is it the reason why she always use headphones in the concert/live/tour?
No, they are worn by any artist during lives, in those headphones she can hear the same sound that is coming out of the speakers that the audience will hear. The artist is placed behind those speakers so if she didn't wear those earphones she would only hear the echo of herself and the rest of the band. There was an entire thread discussing and explaining about it, PLEASE go read it, Click here.

Quote:

So, that's why she never do DOME tour anymore?? What witH ARENA??
We can but speculate about that, but if you read through this thread I mentioned that I think the last a-nation '06 performance was indeed held at Tokyo Dome.

kinix 22nd October 2006 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by immel (Post 921318)
Read Delirium_Zer0's post again.

No, they are worn by any artist during lives, in those headphones she can hear the same sound that is coming out of the speakers that the audience will hear. The artist is placed behind those speakers so if she didn't wear those earphones she would only hear the echo of herself and the rest of the band. There was an entire thread discussing and explaining about it, PLEASE go read it, Click here.

We can but speculate about that, but if you read through this thread I mentioned that I think the last a-nation '06 performance was indeed held at Tokyo Dome.

I don't think it's tokyo dome. According to the schedule from a-nation tour they only held the concert in the 東京都:味の素スタジアム (Ajinomoto Stadium) while they were in tokyo.

immel 22nd October 2006 06:36 PM

Thanks for the heads up!

Found it:
Ajinamoto Stadium.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:58 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.