Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   HK first press albums? (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53333)

cyyong29 14th December 2006 09:19 AM

HK first press albums?
 
Hello...

May I know that does the MY STORY Classical (HK first press ver) is really comes with the 'limited' special cardboard cover? I mean does it really limited or all also got?
May I know that what's Japan 2nd version looks like?

And does the A BEST and A BALLADS (HK ver) all comes with the cardboard cover and special booklet cover? Because I just bought those 2 album few days ago (it comes with the first press limited cover) and it comes with the "avex highlights DM" which introducing avex 2004/2005 release?!...

[It also happen to the *I am...* album that comes with large obi,but inside got avex 2005 DM...]

**

P/S: Oh ya,and does everyone who bought the ARENA TOUR 2006 (HK ver) got the damage plastic box cover? Becaue I bought my VCD version (it's NEW) but the outer case (the box) is scratched and not pretty anymore~

thinkingoutloud89 14th December 2006 12:50 PM

okay for the AT06 I can say my VCD plastic box and my booklet are damged a bit....

kinix 14th December 2006 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyyong29 (Post 975107)
Hello...

May I know that does the MY STORY Classical (HK first press ver) is really comes with the 'limited' special cardboard cover? I mean does it really limited or all also got?
May I know that what's Japan 2nd version looks like?

And does the A BEST and A BALLADS (HK ver) all comes with the cardboard cover and special booklet cover? Because I just bought those 2 album few days ago (it comes with the first press limited cover) and it comes with the "avex highlights DM" which introducing avex 2004/2005 release?!...

[It also happen to the *I am...* album that comes with large obi,but inside got avex 2005 DM...]

**

P/S: Oh ya,and does everyone who bought the ARENA TOUR 2006 (HK ver) got the damage plastic box cover? Becaue I bought my VCD version (it's NEW) but the outer case (the box) is scratched and not pretty anymore~

Cos the albums u brought are the 1st 'limited batch'. Even though they say it's limited they nv state the quantity rite? so it could be a huge number. nothing to be surprise of.

extepan 14th December 2006 03:47 PM

yes the my story classical album HK version has the special black cardboard cover with the gold embossed patterns.

and A ballads have the cardboard cover.

there is a sheet introducing 2004/2005 releases because new A ballads are being pressed according to demand. i bought mine in 2004 and i got a leaflet introducing 2004 releases as well!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.