Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Ayu DVD sound quality. (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53534)

edgefusion 20th December 2006 02:31 AM

Ayu DVD sound quality.
 
First off, sorry if this in the wrong section but I didn't know where else to put it and I really want some help. :(

Basically, the sound quality on all my Ayu DVDs (Arena Tour, Albums etc.) degrades as time goes on. Like, I'll put in the DVD and start playing it and it'll sound fine, but it'll keep getting worse until it sounds all scratchy and bad (I can't listen to Ayu like this!). It's not permanent and if I restart the dvd player it sounds good again (for all of a minute until it starts to re-degrade). I've tried it on my PS2 and on my mums DVD player and the problem is still there (and it's only on Ayu discs, all others are fine). However if I play these discs on my computer there is no problem, the sound quality stays consistently great!

I thought at first it was the region coding that was doing it but I'm in Europe which is region 2, the same as Japan so that can't be it.

Any ideas??

edgefusion 20th December 2006 11:32 PM

Nobody has any idea? :(

enzosuzuki 20th December 2006 11:35 PM

That's weird, your ayu's stuff is japan or overseas version?

edgefusion 21st December 2006 01:24 AM

It's all Japan version, I still can't figure out why it's doing it. The problem seems to be much worse if I play it through my PS2, like the audio eventually becomes so distorted you can't hear anything. But through the regular DVD player it never gets so bad you can't watch it but the problem is still very there.

Alessia_Tateno 21st December 2006 01:31 AM

Really Weird, not about Ps2..'cause on my ps2 everydvd and audiocds seems to jump and scratch sound T.T

Try on your pc.

Delirium-Zer0 21st December 2006 03:11 AM

He said on his PC it always works fine.

Weirdest problem EVER. Wish I could help, but it's awfully weird o_O

darc_aqua 22nd December 2006 04:26 PM

probably his player. all my stuff works great

edgefusion 22nd December 2006 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darc_aqua (Post 980801)
probably his player. all my stuff works great

I don't really understand why it would be... it's a region 2 disc and it plays similarly on both DVD players that I have. I guess if I want to find out the answer to this I'll have to ask some kind of specialise or technician!

Oh well, thanks anyway guys. :)

Delirium-Zer0 22nd December 2006 06:15 PM

Well are the DVD players the same brand. or two different brands? It could be that company's handling of audio that's messing it up.

oro77 22nd December 2006 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delirium-Zer0 (Post 980845)
Well are the DVD players the same brand. or two different brands? It could be that company's handling of audio that's messing it up.

I think he said the first one is the PS2 DVD player and the second one is normal.

Maybe you can ask your friend to try on their DVD player , maybe both of the DVD player are weird.

I also have japanese DVD and I am in Europe, I don't have problem.

Chibi_Venus 22nd December 2006 10:53 PM

Do you use the DVDs/CDs a lot? No, that seems like common sense.

I can't put my finger on it either. You've got quite a mystery on your hands. My father's really good at this sort of stuff, but he would have to ask all kinds of questions. :shrug

I wish I could help you more!

ayu'ssong 24th December 2006 06:54 AM

Same thing happens for my secret dvd when i play on the comp.

yamogi 26th December 2006 06:24 AM

Mine are still working perfectly,maybe that's the problem of your PS2/DVD player.

~X2RADialbomber~ 26th December 2006 06:37 AM

That happens to me as well. I think I have a Teac DVD Player though. What's yours?


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.