Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Where did these pictures come? (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53654)

IYFreak 23rd December 2006 02:35 AM

Where did these pictures come?
 
I have these two photos with Ayu that where taken with a digital Camera My computer even tells me info

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/6783/biggieqn5.th.jpg
Photo Taken on: 1/1/2006 1:44 am
Camera Model: DMC-FX7

I got this from Ayu-Connection

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/490...doneqn5.th.jpg
Photo Taken: 10/21/2005 12:10am
Camera Model: DMC-FX7

I got this one with Ayu getting her hair done at AHN (AHO) but there was no info

nmskalmn 23rd December 2006 03:37 AM

They might be from Mika Noguchi's or Max Matsuura's blog.

tenshi no hane 23rd December 2006 08:40 AM

^ yeah I thought so too
(the 2nd picture is when she's shooting the PV for Bold & Delicious.)

~angel*ayumi~ 23rd December 2006 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nmskalmn (Post 981155)
They might be from Mika Noguchi's or Max Matsuura's blog.

They are from Mika´s blog ;)
The first one is from Backstage of CDL 05-06.
On the second Ayu gets her hair done for (m)u Booklet shooting I guess, because Mika took this photos xD

Dustie 23rd December 2006 01:36 PM

Who's Mika Noguchi?...

truehappiness 23rd December 2006 01:46 PM

Ayu's friend :p

She's 'famous' as she's the CEO or something of a Japanese women's lingerie brand.. "PEACH JOHN" :o

IYFreak 23rd December 2006 09:38 PM

can some one give me the link showing the pictures Cause I looked at Mika's blog and I don't see the picture also can some one tell me the name of the guy doing Ayu's hair

slowmoth 27th December 2006 03:46 AM

aaaaaaaaw *_* cute ayuu


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.