Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   A Font (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53813)

MsMiyabi 26th December 2006 08:11 PM

A Font
 
I need the A font please? I was wondering if anyone had it. Or atleast pics of what the A font looks like.

I wanna get a tattoo done with an "A" for "Akurei" and I like Ayumi's A so I want a nice A on me.


Or ifnot I want "Akurei" in Japanese on me. I seen it written in Japanese once but if u can write for me you can post that here too.


BUT PLEASE I NEED THE A-FONT!



Any Pics would be nice. The A with the Key or even the (miss)understood a

emi♡ 26th December 2006 08:19 PM

Check out this thread:

An "A" Picture

do you remember it?

MsMiyabi 26th December 2006 10:13 PM

thanks anyone else?

immel 26th December 2006 10:31 PM

All fonts I got, the A font is in there somewhere.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OLD6TJQ2

MsMiyabi 26th December 2006 11:13 PM

lol thank u


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.