Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Ayumi Piano Scores (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5453)

Winky 21st April 2003 08:46 AM

Piano Partitions
 
Does anyone have, or know where I can find some Piano partition (or tab) of Ayu songs (like Voyage!)

Thankx ^^

miruku 23rd April 2003 04:19 AM

if u mean piano scores there's some like seasons, evolution etc.. on the web

nmskalmn 23rd April 2003 04:47 AM

Don't know if it will be of use to anyone here, but you can buy music scores for Ayumi Hamasaki songs at this Japanese web site:

http://www.music-eclub.com/musicdata/score/

I am not sure how the site works exactly or if people outside of Japan can use it.

Winky 23rd April 2003 09:22 AM

Thakxxx everyone!

But do you no a site were I can download them (on the web site, I find the scores but i don't understand a single word of japanese... :cry )

Yazid 23rd April 2003 04:31 PM

winky, i was thinking he same as u are. but didn't manage to find any.

Winky 24th April 2003 10:59 AM

Yeah, but nobody has the score and can scan it??? (just wondering...)
I have just the ringtones (d'uh!)
Well I can make something with that...but...well ^^;;

maitaro 30th April 2003 02:35 AM

Dearest and Endless Sorrow piano scores
 
Hi,
I have Dearest and Endless Sorrow piano solo scores. I'll be happy to share with anyone who wants them. Just let me know and I'll email them to you. I have other songs too, but I don't have a scanner.

Winky 30th April 2003 07:16 PM

I send you PM but I just wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU MAITARO!!!!!
This is sssoooooooooo nice!!!!!!!:D :D :D

ayuourselves 13th July 2003 07:05 AM

request for ayumi's piano music notes website
 
1 Attachment(s)
HI everyone!!
do anyone have a website for me to download ayumi's piano music notes??? bbecause i want to play ayumi's singles on the piano:)

Especially piano websites for her new singles like forgiveness, HANABI episode 2,and some previous singles like rainbow, voyage, dearest, free&easy, hanabi, i am... etc:)


PLease i need it urgent :) if u know it please tell me..//// i am waiting for ur reply
keep in touch everyone
luv u all:thumbsup

mimika 13th July 2003 07:46 AM

go check out these links:
http://www.ahsforum.org/forum/showth...ht=music+score
http://www.ahsforum.org/forum/showth...ht=music+score

ayuourselves 13th July 2003 07:53 AM

BUT do anyone have some newer music score for piano like RAINBOW, VOYAGE, HANABI episode 2???

miruku 13th July 2003 08:54 AM

i don't think they have some that's that new yet... mb a bit later..

~Ayanami~ 13th July 2003 10:35 AM

YAY!!! I found some they're not new but at least i got some!!:D

here u go: http://www.geocities.com/pianosheetangel/main_eng.htm

Go to Japanese (on the left) > Female > Ayumi Hamasaki

Enjoy!!:)

ferrari 15th July 2003 01:44 PM

wat attachment is dat may i ask? ???

~Ayanami~ 15th July 2003 05:08 PM

um i'm not sure what u mean but u do hav to extract the file to open it in a program u hav, for example my file uses ifranview but u hav to extract it to open it in a different program.
Enjoy!!:)

tetsuo69 23rd November 2003 07:43 PM

ayumi MUsic notes...
 
anyone has ayumi music notes..???????:thumbsup

~Ayanami~ 24th November 2003 04:56 PM

Do you mean music scores?? If it is then here's a site:

http://www.geocities.com/pianosheetangel/main_eng.htm

>Japanese
>Female
>Ayumi Hamasaki

That's all the ones that i could find....

tetsuo69 26th November 2003 04:19 PM

oh i dont mean midi.....thx anywayz ^_^ ayanami

sxesven 26th November 2003 04:59 PM

Click here.

It was actually the correct site Ayanami gave. Click the download buttons, they're not midi's. They're .zip files containing .jpeg-scans with musical scores.

tetsuo69 26th November 2003 09:44 PM

wow thx both.... ya find more let me know


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:40 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.