Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Chat-Room (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   [fake] A BEST 2 Covers (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54912)

ayushiteru 26th January 2007 07:43 AM

[fake] A BEST 2 Covers
 
this site has shown 2 mini-pics of A Best 2 covers...wich are very rare...I donīt know what do you think?

http://memorialhamasaki.free.fr/news.php

~angel*ayumi~ 26th January 2007 07:49 AM

Donīt shock us like this :P
I really thought this post contains the real ones...

The ones at Memorial Hamasaki are Fakes a member of AHS created... Look here:
http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54660

Hatix 26th January 2007 08:00 AM

Well, I would have liked them :) Both of them. I hope for the same black&white style of the first A Best.

Raleigh 26th January 2007 08:01 AM

Nice fake covers :P

~X2RADialbomber~ 26th January 2007 08:02 AM

Damn! >_>

Delirium-Zer0 26th January 2007 08:06 AM

aw man, and i was all excited too. Oh well, just shows you how convincing & nicely done the fake ones are! ^_^

summersnow 26th January 2007 08:12 AM

Nice and sweet covers. But I expected more. Not as great as A BEST.

~X2RADialbomber~ 26th January 2007 08:13 AM

^ THESE ARE NOT THE COVERS XDD

Delirium-Zer0 26th January 2007 08:14 AM

Jeez, I ALREADY need to bring back my "READ COMPLETE THREADS" banner?? Gah, i changed it out TWO MINUTES AGO!.

Yeah, these covers are fake.

tenshi no hane 26th January 2007 08:25 AM

ah damn, you got my hopes up XD

ayu_ready? 26th January 2007 08:28 AM

hehe
ughhh...don't shock me like that, I still wanna live :P

freedreamer 26th January 2007 08:29 AM

yea! same here...i tot it was out....i hope it has the quality photography of Secret and BB...

Kodayumi 26th January 2007 08:52 AM

lol, look like real ones tho XD

simonlau 26th January 2007 09:00 AM

*sigh*

DerrickRocks 26th January 2007 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delirium-Zer0 (Post 1003972)
Jeez, I ALREADY need to bring back my "READ COMPLETE THREADS" banner?? Gah, i changed it out TWO MINUTES AGO!.

Yeah, these covers are fake.

lol i noticed he's a newb so we can't be too harsh guys the last few we scared away

Ayumiko 26th January 2007 09:08 AM

oh man! when I saw the thread, I actually took a deep breath before opening it...and this is what I get...-_______-

hiroshi_ben 26th January 2007 09:12 AM

...i thought they are the real covers..

DerrickRocks 26th January 2007 09:27 AM

yeah we are mad about this post lol what we gonna do riot?

Qt Mashi 26th January 2007 10:07 AM

oh i felt excited about seeing A best 2 covers but i think the ones there are too simple

jeffycue 26th January 2007 10:24 AM

hahaha! i wouldn't like that pics... too fairyland pv-ish


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.